The Official Stupid Question Thread: Marvel Edition - Part 6

Who exactly is the smartest character in Marvel?

They all seem to fool each other quite a bit. Is there a consensus or is it up to the writer?
I think with no particular ordre thease 5 are the most smartest characters:
Tony stark
Bruce banner
Reed Richters
T’challa
Hank pym

honoring mention ( Beast ) from X-men

I haven’t yet seen an official list from marvel where you can see who the smartest character is anywhere

there's no official list, cause whose really is the smartest, is conditioned on the need of the story (or for that matter whose story it's being told in) no character is going to go out of there way to list themselves a the second {third or fourth} smartest person, in there own comic

So i founded this image from the web where it proves that monica rambeau actually can fly faster than speed of light. What do u guys think cuz I thought nothing was faster than speed of light. It says solid light here though, but does that make any difference ?

D1B42CAC-50DA-47ED-B8C3-D60D6FAB7B90.jpeg

At 10:55 in this video there's a panel from a Fortnite/Marvel comic where a bunch of marvel heroes are having a meeting. I cannot for the life of me confirm who the guy is on the far left with the black and red cape and the black and yellow mask. And it is really driving me nuts.

My first instinct was Nighthawk, for some reason, and pretty much everyone in the comments who seems to genuinely know what they're talking about also says Nighthawk, but when I go looking for images of Nighthawk in that costume I can't find anything at all. He seems to always be in more colorful capes that are drawn more like wings, his mask wings are always smaller and more detailed and he always has something at least vaguely bird-like on his chest, whereas this looks more like a cross.

Anybody know when/where Nighthawk might've worn something like that? Or else who this actually might be if it isn't Nighthawk?

This may have been answered but is Mr Sinister a mutant now and if so how’d it happen?

Also have the new writers dropped the ambiguous throuple plot that is Scott, Jean and Logan?

This may have been answered but is Mr Sinister a mutant now and if so how’d it happen?

Also have the new writers dropped the ambiguous throuple plot that is Scott, Jean and Logan?
The Mr. Sinister we see running around on Krakoa is a clone that has the x-gene. So he's now a mutant based on a technicality.

As far as your 2nd question, I believe it's been dropped since Hickman stopped writing. I haven't seen it referenced elsewhere but I could be wrong.

Great job all of you answering questions here :up:

The Mr. Sinister we see running around on Krakoa is a clone that has the x-gene. So he's now a mutant based on a technicality.

As far as your 2nd question, I believe it's been dropped since Hickman stopped writing. I haven't seen it referenced elsewhere but I could be wrong.

Thanks for the answers. I know recently they suggested Sinister is a clone however we’re they actually clear on what his mutation and how exactly he made himself a mutant?

Thanks for the answers. I know recently they suggested Sinister is a clone however we’re they actually clear on what his mutation and how exactly he made himself a mutant?
Oh yeah Sinister is a clone and they all know it. He's had a habit in the last 15-20 years to be killed only for a clone to take his place. As far as the x-gene thing, this was actually revealed back in House of X / Powers of X from a few years back. In a flashback, Xavier and Magneto visited Sinister and his colony of clones that he ruled over. One clone killed the main Sinister and took over, agreeing to work with Xavier and Magneto. This clone stated he had a x-gene, through gene splicing. As far as we're aware he doesn't have any powers (though he did make a joke about his mutant power is throwing over tyrants and looking fabulous). They did make a point to reveal that his mutant gene was taken from Thunderbird though, so that may come into play at some point.

Oh yeah Sinister is a clone and they all know it. He's had a habit in the last 15-20 years to be killed only for a clone to take his place. As far as the x-gene thing, this was actually revealed back in House of X / Powers of X from a few years back. In a flashback, Xavier and Magneto visited Sinister and his colony of clones that he ruled over. One clone killed the main Sinister and took over, agreeing to work with Xavier and Magneto. This clone stated he had a x-gene, through gene splicing. As far as we're aware he doesn't have any powers (though he did make a joke about his mutant power is throwing over tyrants and looking fabulous). They did make a point to reveal that his mutant gene was taken from Thunderbird though, so that may come into play at some point.

Thanks I probably should have gone back and reread House of X/Powers of X as a refresher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"