The Official Superman-Batman Discussion Thread

seems like nothings been posted for a while. i just wanted to put up this beautiful cover for #60.

11679_400x600.jpg

the most recent issue of B/S was the beginning of a new arc....going by the first issue, its gonna be pretty bad.

seems like nothings been posted for a while.
For my part, I decided to drop S/B just after the horrible Superbat story. I felt that it would be horrible, but I bought it anyway because I like Rags morales ' art (which was unusually far from good in this story) and I ended up disgusted by the whole writing, and the whole batman attitude.
This was the last book with Bruce Wayne in it I was still reading. That's it. I dropped it.
Batman will never learn, Batman the *******, batman the all-mighty god despising the others. right. Done, I'm really done. the last issue was just a beautiful amount of *****, IMO. The whole writting was bad, the depiction of Batman was horrible to read, same for Superman. And oh yes .... it was not Batman it was magic over his head. Oh yeah I forgot. what a wonderful excuse. And I should buy this because this a**hole keep being hard on himself ? People talking about how boring Hal is, well, Hal was clever enough NOT to fight. And the JL "lost" the fight because they still care for each other. This arc has been a complete waste of Superman potential and a complete exhibition of what the batman of today is. I do not want to read this anymore. Superman is considered as a naiv being with just hulk power, no brain. And batman is the ultimate God, the guy who can not lose or admit mistake. A pure jerk in all his beauty.
I'm done with this. That was the last piece of Bruce Wayne that I was still reading because it felt like 70es batman, because Clark had influence on him, or that is what I thought. I was wrong. Last time, we saw Batman even collecting every piece of kryptonite in his cave in order to prevent Superman to control the world or whatever. He will never learn. It is the end for me and this book.

hey, can anyone make me a list of characters that appeared in Superman/Batman: Public enemies? i'm working on a fighting game and thought that had a well enough storyline to use for it.

hey, can anyone make me a list of characters that appeared in Superman/Batman: Public enemies? i'm working on a fighting game and thought that had a well enough storyline to use for it.
there were a lot of characters in the comic let me tell you most of them and I hope you share the fighting game with the rest of us:
clark kent/superman
bruce wayne/batman
lois lane
steel and his daughter, Nastasha
John Corben/metallo
lex luthor
katana
Power girl
Bane
killer frost
solomon grudy
supergirl/Cir-el(superman supossed daughter created by Brainiac 13)
nightwing
tim drake robin
huntress I think
Kon-el/superboy
captain atom
toyboy/hiro
Black Lightning
starfire
captain marvel
hawkman
silver banshee
giganta
brimstone
catman
amanda waller
and there's other people but they escape me at the moments because Jeph Loeb loves using alot of chacters in his comic books as shown in Batman:the long halloween, Batman Hush, Ultimate 3 and alot of other comics

Last edited:
thanks a lot. i'm gonna work on this. i might end up having the game be a fighter that uses characters from Superman/BATMAN. like might end up using some characters for the Lil Leaguers.

^^^^-that sounds cool,you should post pics when your done(whenever that might be)
would it be mugen?
on-topic-I love this book!i have every issue of this!

ive been loving it less and less. wierd enough to say, i think i enjoyed it most when Loeb wrote it- except of course for that last issue where everything just went huh?!!? (but forgivable because thats when his son died :csad:). i liked Johnson's story about collecting the kryptonite and some others during his run, and i LOVED Burnett's story with Batman and Becca. but lately there have been a lot of meh stories and a lot of just crap ones (Annuals 1 and 3 for starters). sometimes i just feel like dropping the title. i hope it picks up soon.

Gorilla Grodd. With art by Rafael Albuqeurque. Which means I'm buying Superman/Batman again. :)

The preview pages they put out on the DCU blog looked pretty interesting. I'm looking forward to picking up this issue.

^^^^-that sounds cool,you should post pics when your done(whenever that might be)
would it be mugen?
on-topic-I love this book!i have every issue of this!

yeah, it's MUGEN. won't be a while til i have something able to post. cause i'm just beginning to learn bout it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"