DC Television The Penguin MAX show

If I remember correctly, production is going to start "mid 2022" around summer time.

Since Reeves fully planned on having Pattinson in the GCPD show, I wonder what's the likelihood of him showing up In this for like an episode or two.

Since Reeves fully planned on having Pattinson in the GCPD show, I wonder what's the likelihood of him showing up In this for like an episode or two.
wait. is it confirmed Rob was supposed to show up there? can you link a quote?

Wonder what the odds are that any major figures in the Batman lore make their first appearance in this series.

Say, a new D.A. for instance…

Who from the film will appear for sure in the series?

Who I think for now has the most chances of appearing:
  • The Twins
  • Kenzie
  • Vinnie (Falcone's bodygauard)
There is also room for more new characters since Matt Reeves likes to create characters and include some from the comic books

I'd like to see Maroni, or even Zucco.

As far as more Rogues I'll take Black Mask, Peyton Riley (Or Wesker) or Both tbh

Who from the film will appear for sure in the series?

Who I think for now has the most chances of appearing:
  • The Twins
  • Kenzie
  • Vinnie (Falcone's bodygauard)
There is also room for more new characters since Matt Reeves likes to create characters and include some from the comic books
those + Batman and Gordon probably. new characters will probably be mobsters (could see Zucco and Maroni)

Is this before or after the film? Battinson first meets Penguin in the film so if this is a prequel series I don't see how him showing up would make much sense

Wonder when the news will start trickling in.

so hyped for the series to explore the power grab after falcone's death

Pattinson seems perfectly willing to participate, going by his general enthusiasm for playing the character.
I really love when we have actors who are keen to play the character in place rather than those who have to be convinced.

I don’t think that matters. They’re actors who have a job to do. As long as they dive headfirst into it when they’re on set, why would it matter if they were already a fan beforehand or if they needed months of convincing?

I saw that Production List recently had it listed for a June 15th shoot date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"