The Perfect Casting for Obscure Characters

Tigra needs to be brought into a future movie. That would be good. Give her a science origin, or Inhumans terrigen mist is fine. I can do without the entire cat-people society.

168px-Damon_cropped.jpg

It's Marvel , go big or go home

latest

Any other obscure characters out there?

More On Thena here:
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?p=36680349#post36680349
As she plays Zeus daughter Athena in "Immortals", I suppose it would make sense for her to play Thena in Eternals. Or I suppose she could just play an MCU version of Athena if Eternals and Greek gods share a movie together.:huh:

Isabel Lucas as Athena
PHr2CPsy3YRVvv_1_l.jpg

Comic Deptiction of Thena:
thena.gif

On a sidenote, I found it interesting how Marvel Comics has some greek god characters and Eternals separate yet to make things confusing some Eternals mimic the Greek Gods to appease nearby neighboring people.

Eternal Comics Thena: In Eternal comics, Thena's father is Zuras (whose the ruling son of Kronos after Kronos dies in experiment that activates the Eternal Genes). She impersonates the greek goddess Athena (daughter of Zeus). This is because the Eternal city of Olympia is separate from where the greek gods live which is on the other side of a portal near Olympia at least from what I can discern from the comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"