The Psylocke/Elizabeth Braddock Thread

And throw in the psychic knife and maybe some low level TK. :cwink:

I want her in from the first film if possible after being wasted by Fox.
I would scream if somehow she's included in Marvel Studios' X-Men.

Psylocke has always been overlooked in the cartoons and movies when she's a top tier X-Woman. People who have read decades of issues of Uncanny X-Men and Adjectiveless X-Men would know that.

We never see Psylocke practizing kung-fu and martial arts in adaptations (TAS, Wolverine and X-men anime, Apocalypse ...)
Disney better makes us a very skilled Psylocke, and adapt her complicated relation with Angel

We never see Psylocke practizing kung-fu and martial arts in adaptations (TAS, Wolverine and X-men anime, Apocalypse ...)
Disney better makes us a very skilled Psylocke, and adapt her complicated relation with Angel
Yes, this is a must! Outside of the fact that I happen to love martial arts in general, it’s a key trait of Pyslocke’s abilities so they should showcase it well. Maybe she can meet Shang Chi one day.

I want to see more of her psychic knife being shown, plus the butterfly effect she does with her mutant powers. She is a force to be reckoned with.

My opinion is controversial.

We got Kwannon in X-Men Origins (as a child in 1983) and The Last Stand (as adult in 2000).
Then, we got Betsy in Apocalypse, year 1983.

I would love to get a cinematic rendition of the original Psylocke in her Caucasian body, with the mask and the cape. I loved that version. They turned her into an Elektra rip-off, and that was sad.

Kwannon had no appearance in foXverse.

Watch Origins and The Last Stand. She was Asian and had "shadow teleport" powers.

Ratner confirmed that she was Kwannon, but they screwed her codename in the credits.

Watch Origins and The Last Stand. She was Asian and had "shadow teleport" powers.

Ratner confirmed that she was Kwannon, but they screwed her codename in the credits.
I'm sticking to the official credits.

And this is the first time I read that Kwannon was in Origins: Wolverine.

I'm sticking to the official credits.

And this is the first time I read that Kwannon was in Origins: Wolverine.

The credits are wrong.

Origins was set in 1983. Among the mutant captives, there's a little Asian girl with purple hair. She is supposed to be the same Kwannon who operates in The Last Stand (set in 2000).

The credits are wrong.

Origins was set in 1983. Among the mutant captives, there's a little Asian girl with purple hair. She is supposed to be the same Kwannon who operates in The Last Stand (set in 2000).

Thats your own interpretation of things though.

Last edited:
She was Kwannon.
She was Kwannon in Origins.
She was Kwannon in The Last Stand. Shadow powers.

There was only a mutant (Betsy Braddock) using the "Psylocke" codename, and we saw her on Apocalypse.

She was Kwannon.
She was Kwannon in Origins.
She was Kwannon in The Last Stand. Shadow powers.

There was only a mutant (Betsy Braddock) using the "Psylocke" codename, and we saw her on Apocalypse.
We should go back discussing MCU Psylocke.

I want the "Outback X-Men" costume/appearance for her. Pink/violet armoured costume, mask, cape with hood. That's my Psylocke. Oh, and the "psychic butterfly" effect everytime she uses her powers.

We don't need the Japanese Elektra. We already have the real Elektra.

Leave Psylocke British, cold and mysterious.

We don't need the Japanese Elektra. We already have the real Elektra.

Leave Psylocke British, cold and mysterious.
Classic Psylocke should be the MCU Psylocke, which is already cold and mysterious.

Remove the body swap and make her full Asian. We don't need another complaint that X-Men is mostly caucasian.

I prefer to cast an asian womzn for Mcu Psylocke
Feige wants diversity
So lets cast Jubilee Psylocke and Storm for xmen mcu roster

Psylocke must be a femme fatale in mcu
Really badass!!
In comics she is sometimes agressive with her pupils. Teaching at xmansion. I want the same in live action!!

Get some high quality martial arts action for her. It’s a shame for Olivia Munn that she got the role at the wrong time.

She looked the part and would have been great as a X-Woman.
There are some other great candidates who I’d be more than happy with, but also wouldn’t mind if she somehow got the job again. Especially as she wasn’t really a big part of the Fox films.

There are some other great candidates who I’d be more than happy with, but also wouldn’t mind if she somehow got the job again. Especially as she wasn’t really a big part of the Fox films.
It would be great if she returns as a variant in Secret Wars. But they should hire someone else for 616 Psylocke.

About powers of Psylocke, Gambit, Cyclops (all those superpowers which implies lights/energy ..)
we must differentiate colours we saw in Foxverse
Taylor/Gambit's charging cards were red, for his staff it was purple
Psylocke in Apocalypse has purple/pink psychic blade

MCU can make pink kinetic energy for Gambit. sometimes pink and some orange extra-energy
Dark violet for Psylocke's powers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"