• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Say Something Awesomely Nice About A Hypester Thread! - Part 1

tumblr_n2k0k77Jlp1r5spg1o1_400.gif

Oh you're one to talk. :o

E-Man loves that ass, so he is good people.

LOL. As much as Sawyer desires to be despised here & all his antics on the Hype, it actually has the complete, opposite, effect, which is to make himself more loveable & funny. :awesome:

Sawyer hates the Dutch, the Belgisch, the French, and the Austrians.

Everyone I usually interact with are cool people
Yes, even you, you don't have to ask

And before Sawyer or anyone say it, no, I won't mention everyone on superher
... because he didn't start it
Not the event, just that one thread

DarkSentinel[/B]: Always differing in opinions & also claims pies are superior to cakes, but then again everyone has faults. :nono: :oldrazz: Anyway, he's a good guy in my book. :yay:

You become a better person through adversity. :oldrazz:

DarkSentinel.

At least he is trying to be a superior brand of DS. :oldrazz:

Aesop Rocks: Like his quirky personality & missed him while he was away from the Hype.

Ash J. Williams: Good guy to have good conversations with about anything.

Knowsbleed: Another Hype member I really enjoy talking with & love his zany comments & threads he makes, both comedic & serious ones alike.

DarkSentinel- He seems like a pretty chill guy. Though I can't take him seriously because of it, he does have my current favorite avatar.

At least Sawyer feeds his Children daily. Darksentinel feeds his children a pie every 2 months.

shoutout to Crook who is no longer with us for being my original tech support and teaching me so so much about different programs, apps, music recommendations etc

and before e-man gets jealous, he's my current tech support for all those thangs above

I'm relatively brand new here but thus far everyone seems awesome...

Parker Wayne- You're a pretty cool guy. You're pretty cool and fairly close to most of my friends. Also, you pass butter. (Only you'll get that.)

Kane52630- My need to yell at you about it aside, you do get me interested and eventually hooked on a lot of good tv shows/movies, so you have good taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"