• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

The Sexy Stormwatch Thread

So, I haven't really gotten around to reading this title. How have they been handling Martian Manhunter? Is his characterization all that different from pre-"Flashpoint"?

He hasn't had a huge role in the series but he's been written well so far. Though apparently now he's okay with killing people not sure I'm happy at all about that change in his character

DC Comics said:
It's the unstoppable murder machine vs. the Eminence of Blades when the Midnighter takes on Prince of Lies, Harry Tanner! As Adam One stands trial before the shadow cabinet, Stormwatch loses two members, and the mystery horn from SUPERMAN #1 reappears to deliver a final page that will change Stormwatch forever!

Well, I guess I don't need to buy this issue since every. damn. detail. was in the solicitation.

Midnighter being called the murder machine makes me imagine that he sounds like Brock Sampson

I approve :awesome:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"