World The "Spider-Man" Screenplays Game

CFE

The never-ending battle
Reaction score
I came up with this thread for the Batman films, and thought that being a fan of ALL CB films I could start one up for the Spider-Man Trilogy as well.

Basically we'll start with Spider-Man, then lead into Spider-Man's 2 and 3. Someone posts a line of dialogue, then the next poster posts the next line of dialogue.

In some instances, it'll be just a single sentence. In others, it can be a non-stop speech given by a character. The only rule is that you can't post dialogue for multiple characters, so forget posting entire scenes and such.

Also, feel free to put in some action or even a picture with your dialogue. For example:

*Spiderman punches at Goblin; Goblin catches the fist*

GREEN GOBLIN: "Impressive."

so here we go:
-----------------

SPIDER-MAN (2002)

spiderman_Poster.jpg

----------------

PETER PARKER: "Who am I? You sure you wanna know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart...If someone told you it was a happy little tale...If someone told you I was just your average, ordinary guy; not a care in the world...somebody lied...but let me assure you this story, like any worth telling, is all about a girl...

kirsten_dunst.jpg

THAT girl...the girl next door...Mary Jane Watson. The woman I've loved since before I even liked girls. I'd like to tell you that's me sitting next to her...Aw heck, I'd even take him...

_40389131_pete.jpg

That's me..."

--------

next...

CFE

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member