The Spoiler-Free Box Office thread

Nice. :up:

I'm seeing it again tomorrow night. :woot:

I saw it again today. Guess that'll make up for a coupla people who bootlegged. :p

Yes, the $87 million weekend estimate, inlcudes Sunday.

I was at a couple local comic shops this past week, people seem to like the thing, somebody said Deadpool was a highlight.

I saw it again today. Guess that'll make up for a coupla people who bootlegged. :p

I have a free AMC movie pass left from Christmas. I'm saving it for Star Trek. :oldrazz:

I seen it on friday and hope to see it again atleast one more time.

Saw it again today and I plan on paying to see it again on Saturday. It's important to support second weekend! Get out there and support people!

I'm seeing Star Trek tomorrow morning (which I'm quite psyched for), and if one of my friends finally frees up some time, we may go see Wolverine together...although that's not looking likely.

I've seen Wolverine twice, and I'll probably check it out once more. They're showing it digitally in the city, and it looked amazing when I saw it the other night. :up:

Numbers in for the second week:

Weekend: $27,000,000

Change, 68.3%

I think that was expected given the competition and that the movie was "front-loaded." It's made about $250M worldwide so far and will probably play throughout the summer. And it hasn't opened in Mexico or Japan yet.

I do wonder how much more it might have made if the movie wasn't leaked.

I think that was expected given the competition and that the movie was "front-loaded." It's made about $250M worldwide so far and will probably play throughout the summer. And it hasn't opened in Mexico or Japan yet.

I do wonder how much more it might have made if the movie wasn't leaked.
About the same, I feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"