The Storm/Ororo Munroe Thread

Lily Adler

#forthecontent! 📹 (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score
Your MCU Storm thread.

Hope she gets introduced in the first film and becomes co-leader asap. She can be a character with significance beyond the X-Men into the wider MCU too and treated with reverence. I mentioned a while back a scene I want to see of a thunder and lightning scene with everyone waiting for Thor to show up, and instead Storm is unveiled in all her glory. :cool:

^And a good script.
Was only mentioning budget as there would be more concern of a special receiving sufficient budget as opposed to an all out film. A good script is of course needed for any project, big or small.

It could make for an amazing visual and help show that the MCU Storm is on a different power level compared to the Fox version.

Maybe Storm will meet Leapfrog from the She-Hulk series and say "Do you know what happens to a frog when it's struck by lightning?... The same thing that happens to everything else."

Maybe Storm will meet Leapfrog from the She-Hulk series and say "Do you know what happens to a frog when it's struck by lightning?... The same thing that happens to everything else."
Is there any chance that Leap Frog is related to Toad?

More important than who plays her she bettah bring the THUNDER!!! Storm is a fierce emotionally-complex badass she needs proper representation that has the same spirit of her comic self! That's crucial she's gotta feel like Storm! That hasn't happened since the Saturday morning cartoon portrayal of her-- way too long! Respect the QUEEN! ❄️ ☀️ ⛅️

It could make for an amazing visual and help show that the MCU Storm is on a different power level compared to the Fox version.
Could be fun to give her an interpretation of the X-Men Red look (maybe not right away, but as she grows into her powers), with the hair as a cloud and electricity sparking around her to look like a cape. Shows how she is constantly in touch with and controlling the forces around her:
clean.jpg

Could be fun to give her an interpretation of the X-Men Red look (maybe not right away, but as she grows into her powers), with the hair as a cloud and electricity sparking around her to look like a cape. Shows how she is constantly in touch with and controlling the forces around her:
clean.jpg
I like visual touches like that that are even visible when no action is taking place and the characters are chilling out.

I can't wait to see her Thunder rings in the big screen.

Disney should release those as official merchandise.

Here is our weather goddess! I'm speaking it into existence. DeWanda Wise just radiates warrior, beauty, strength, etc. perhaps it was fate that she had to drop out of Captain Marvel because she is meant to be Storm.

207930F3-7617-444D-996D-681F259850B7.jpeg

Here is our weather goddess! I'm speaking it into existence. DeWanda Wise just radiates warrior, beauty, strength, etc. perhaps it was fate that she had to drop out of Captain Marvel because she is meant to be Storm.

View attachment 59958
She would be great. :up:

Look forward to when we get the official announcement on who will be taking on Storm.

View attachment 59958
I'd be fine with her. She's not necessarily my #1 pick, but I'm sure she'd do well as Storm. She also has very striking eyes which is a big plus for Storm.

I would not mind having an older Storm in his early forties again, as in the original trilogy.

The first time which we see Ororo/Storm, she's 3 years old in 1962 (the Cerebro sequence in First Class).
This means that she was definitely 24 years old during the events of Apocalypse.
She was 41 during the events of X1/X2 (set in 1999).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"