• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BvS The Super-Batusi Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an awesome Seinfeld quote from Mr.Costanza!

"I've driven women to lesbianism before but never to a mental institution."

SUPER-BATUSI... It's a Ben and Jerry's flavor? Or am I thinking of a Fuze flavored fruit drink?

tumblr_migaolsg2z1s3wmmao1_500.jpg

sup guize.

This is an awesome Seinfeld quote from Mr.Costanza!

"I've driven women to lesbianism before but never to a mental institution."
Whatever happened to Susan's lesbian phase.

George Costanza was the best character on that show. Jason Alexander nailed it every time.

a lot of characters on that show were total genius.

What makes the show even funnier is that they analyzed everything.

Last edited:
my dad and I watch it almost every week whenever they show reruns on TBS. kind of a family bonding sort of thing , lol

Wait... SUPER-BATUSI is a game show from Japan? Right?

I know what SUPER-BATUSI is now... It's a kind of French cheese. Or am I thinking of Blue Falcon?

MRW I got my hands on the leaked TASM2 trailer and it gets blocked!

S6M4NUw.gif

The trailer looks alright, dumb but fun.

Wahhhhh there is a leaked trailer?

If one were to search on a certain tube would they find what they are looking for?

Holy cow Garfield looks awesome in TASM2.

Yep just got the footage. Looks amazing!

Just watched it. I think it looked great! I love the new suit.

I watched TASM again today and the only thing I'm worried about with TASM2 is a problem that I had with TASM. And that is the villain wanting to kill Spiderman. Connors is very friendly and is incredibly grateful of Peter's help in TASM so I don't understand why then when he turns into the Lizard he wants to then suddenly kill him... is it explained why he takes a sudden u-turn when he injects himself?

Then with the TASM2 Foxx's character looks over the moon that Spiderman acknowledged him. Then he turns into Electro and now wants to kill him... the motivations don't click for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"