• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "Ultimate DC Universe" RPG, Season 2.0: Signup/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided not to do another post this season as Bane. I can't really think of anything that wouldn't take away from what I have planned for my first post of Season 3.0, and where I left off is as good as anything to finish Bane's activities up for the season.

I posted my introduction for Henshaw. I left it a little ambiguous on purpose as to lead into season three with a good story arc. I guess this is what you would call a cliffhanger for a new character in the new season.

Can we end the season next Friday? Or this weekend? I need a little time.

Oh, believe me, there's still a little ways to go. :csad:

I'll get my last post as Zee and Huntress up tonight maybe.

MB, are we doing that arc this season, or leaving it till 3.0? Is totally up to you, I don't mind either way; I'd just like to know.

MB, are we doing that arc this season, or leaving it till 3.0? Is totally up to you, I don't mind either way; I'd just like to know.

This season. I've just been a real lazy bastard in getting that Two-Face post up.

You know, after thinking it over, I don't see why this arc I've got going can't continue next season.

Alright. If everyone prefers the Season to end by, say, Sunday, I can manage that. I just need to get through the Two-Face/Black Mask meeting, the Bruce/Harleen date, aswell as a few other posts concerning the buildup of the arc.

You know, after thinking it over, I don't see why this arc I've got going can't continue next season.

Alright. If everyone prefers the Season to end by, say, Sunday, I can manage that. I just need to get through the Two-Face/Black Mask meeting, the Bruce/Harleen date, aswell as a few other posts concerning the buildup of the arc.
That works for me. I think I can finish by Sunday.

Damn you! The **** we had planned would be the perfect way to to end the season, but no! :cmad:

Untouchables, get ready to meet Gordon.

That's a lot you are putting onto your plate for the deadline being Sunday.

You up to the task? :clown:

Damn you! The **** we had planned would be the perfect way to to end the season, but no! :cmad:

Untouchables, get ready to meet Gordon.

Hey question...since the season isn't ending as soon as we thought...would Gordon want Rhiannon to join his crew...I like to believe that he would want someone in the foresnics lab that he can trust.

Just a thought.

That'd be a cool ally to have. Is she still in the police academy?

That'd be a cool ally to have. Is she still in the police academy?

No once she helped bring down the secret society within the academy she graduated...she's been out for a few days.

Let me know when you're ready.

The Harleen/Bruce date could be summed up in 3 or 4 posts I think.

MB, if you could just have them in a restaurant by you next posts end, I think just a few bits of dialogue could sum everything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"