Spider-Man9X17

Ultron was sitting on him
Reaction score
UltimateLogo.jpg

The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG

GameMaster: Spider-Man9x17
Deputy Mod: Venom160
Deputy Mod: Sparta*

This game is similar to the Marvel RPG, only based off of Ultimate continuity.

RULES:

-Players can choose any hero in the Ultimate Marvel Universe. Players who have proved themselves as good RPer's will also have the option to Ultimize a character, and/or take up a second character. No God-Like characters.

-Everyone exists in the Ultimate Marvel Timeline. No 616 or other alternate items may be used.

-No Killing. Unnamed faceless NPC's may be killed, but not comic characters. Someone else may want to take up the character, or they may be important to another story.

-You can go anywhere on Earth, or travel off planet, but do so within your characters means.

-You are your character, so act like it. Talk like them, use there dialouge. Do not exaggerate your powers, or pop-up here and there without explination.

-Several stories can be going at once, and you have the freedom to interact with other characters.

-No Time Travel.

-You must post at least once every two weeks, though it is preferred that you post more. If you go two weeks without a post without prior notice, your character is up for grabs.

-You must have at least 50 posts on the Hype boards to be eligible to play

-And of course, all regular rules of the Hype apply.

-Have fun.

ultmtsv2012ee3.jpg

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name:

Character you would like to play:

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English:

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

What can you bring to this game?

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:

ROSTER

COMING SOON

Bios and References
http://www.ultimatemarveluniverse.com/

http://www.marveldirectory.com/ultimatebios.htm

http://www.mutanthigh.com/alternate...index.html#bios

Spider-Man kicked Venom off of him and slowly pulled himself up.

He was done being pushed around, done being told what to do and done feeling sorry for himself.

"With Great Power comes Great Responsibility."

It was time to start living up to that. It was time to start taking responsibility for his own actions.

"OK, Eddie. You want to do this, let's do this. Because one way or another, that suit s coming off of you."

"Gentlemen, I'm sure both of you are wondering what exactly you're doing here. But if you remember hard enough, it'll come to you in time."

Up until this point, the day had been pretty routine for both of the men that found themselves standing in a dream like haze, almost... within another world entirely. But Steven Grant and Jake Lockely weren't within another universe. They were in their own mind. And the one man who remained completely unphased by it all was the man that brought them both into this place. Unknowng to them, it was themself. Marc Spector.

"What in god's name..."

"The hell is this? Some kinda dream?"

Spector stared back at both of them for a moment, as they looked around, surveying their surroundings. Faint images surrounded them... Both familiar and unfamiliar. Vivid playings of three seperate lives. One of them being that of poverty and pitifulness. The other being of wealth and greatness. Complete contrasts, those two were. But the third... the third intrigued both men, as they watched unfamiliar elements play out before them. One of a mission. His mission. One forgotten by both of them, but one they were still very much apart of. The mission of Khonsu.

Eventually, Spector ceased his silence, as they looked back at him.

"Believe me... This is no dream. Similar, maybe. But a bit more factual."

"...Beg your pardon?"

"I think he means this is... real."

Lockely turned to the well dressed individual beside him, who looked back at him with a familiar face. It was-

"...Holy god. You're me?"

"In a sense, he is."

Lockely and Grant turned back to Spector, who folded his arms.

"In another sense, he couldn't be less you.", Spector answered. "This is Steven Grant. He's a billionaire financer in Manhattan. Almost the complete opposite of you, Lockely."

"-Lockely?", Grant asked. "I'm sorry for the interruption, but... I've heard that name before. At least I think I have."

"You have. To refresh your memory, His name is Jake Lockely. He's an underpayed cabbie living in Brooklyn.", Spector answered, as Lockely's eyes widened at Spector's knowledge of his own life.

"Wait a minute. Just how do you know all of-", Lockely began to ask, before stopping for a moment. "-Better question. Who in the hell are you?"

Spector was silent, for a moment. He had told himself he wouldn't do this, long ago. But the time was right. It simply had to be done.

"I'm many things, Lockely.", Spector answered. "I'm you. And I'm you, too.", Spector continued, turning to Grant. "But for now, I have another name. Marc Spector ring any bells?"

Both men looked at Spector in horror, as they both realised something: They remembered this man. Abiet vaguely, but the name almost locked itself at the forefront of both men's memories once spoken.

"Marc-"

"-Spector."

A moment of silence passed. Spector realised what was happening just before Grant and Lockely did. And it was just what he needed, at this point.

"You!?"
"You!?"

"Well, it took you both long enough.", Spector answered, with a sneer. "But I guess that was my mistake for keeping you both in the dark."

"...Keeping us both in the dark? Is that what you're calling it?", Lockely answered, bitterly. "Don't insult us! This wasn't supposed to be how it worked, you know that!"

"Maybe so, Lockely, but you're forgetting something.", Grant stated, turning to him. "You're the reason it even happened in the first place."

"-What?"

"It's true.", Spector answered. "And if you weren't still so hotheaded, maybe your comprehension of that would've kicked in by now."

"Hey! Don't @$#*ing make me look like the bad guy, here!", Lockely yelled, pointing to Spector. "You're the one that shut us out, pal!"

"-Maybe you're right.", Spector answered, after a brief pause. "But it's pretty clear that all of us made mistakes in this. Otherwise we wouldn't be here right now."

"I'm still not exactly sure of everything.", Grant stated. "Just what transpired to complicate the situation?"

"Allow me to explain.", Spector answered, scowling at Lockely, who was about to say something. "Many months ago, we had forged a plan to capture the underworld mobster known simply as 'Hammerhead'. The mission was a matter of getting in, getting out, and getting on with both of our lives. But we ran into... unforseen circumstance."

"...And that would be?"

"Vigilance.", Spector answered. "Or more of, rather, considering we'd be hypocrites to say we weren't doing the same. But none of us expected the turnout of that evening. I complied a list of names from that night. Vigilantes known as Spider-Man, Shang Chi, The Iron Fist, The Black Cat, and an unnamed female assassin for The Kingpin were among those that partook in the battle that night against Hammerhead."

"And they were problematic?"

"To a point, no. But this is where Lockely's mistake was made.", Spector responded, as Lockely raised an eyebrow. "The battle was interrupted by Spider-Man's idiocy. I have suspicions that he's not very old at all, but I'll save that for another time. The point is, Spider-Man was the one that set Lockely off, due to an earlier failed battle. Because Lockely was angered, he was distracted. And that's where it went downhill."

"Wait..."

Spector and Grant turned to Lockely, who was beginning to piece it all together.

"That assassin... She stabbed me, right?"

Spector nodded.

"Right in the chest. You never really did get over it, either. Remember that ulcer you're always complaining about?", Spector asked. "It isn't an ulcer, genius. It's a scar from your mistakes."

89740moonknight12.jpg

"I still don't understand. Surely there's more to this?", Grant asked.

Spector nodded, once.

"Once our easily tempered friend, here, was impaled by the assassin's sai... Hammerhead unfortunatley made his move. He unmasked us... nearly exposed us to everyone. Threatened our very being by learning of our identities.", Spector continued. "He was put into a coma not long afterwards, but the damage had been done. The whole operation was about to collaspe under us."

"...So you did the only thing you could to ensure it didn't happen again. And that was locking us out?!", Lockely asked, angrily.

"-Yes, actually.", Spector answered, bitterly. "Or rather, locking you out. You couldn't be trusted to handle this new situation, considering you were the cause, so I gave you a probation of sorts."

"...Him? What about me? Why did I have to be reminded of all of this, if he's the only one who-"

"Because you weren't apart of it. Or any of our previous missions, really.", Spector cut off, turning to Grant. "Infact, you're not even Steven Grant."

Grant's eyes widened again, looking at Spector in horror.

62996moonknight13.jpg

"-You might want to explain that one to him. Doesn't seem as if he took it very well.", Lockely answered.

"Be quiet.", Spector responded to Lockely. "You're not who you believe yourself to be, either."

Lockely raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean? I've been Jake Lockely all my life-"

"-Jake Lockely didn't even exist before this." , Spector cut off.

Jake's expression was suddenly reminicant of Grant's earlier shock, as both men stared at the only person who seemed to have any answers.

"You're actually the real Steven Grant.", Spector continued, looking at "Lockely".

"What?", "Grant" asked. "But if he's really Grant, then who-"

"Marc Spector."

The true Grant and the true Spector looked at eachother, confused, before looking at the man who now lacked a name.

"Then what the hell does that make you?", Grant asked.

The figure was silent for another moment. But within an instant, both Grant and Spector watched as the figure morphed into something more fearsome than either of them. The figure wore a cape and mask, covering his features. But the one distinction that caught both men's eyes was the crescent shape on his chest. They had both seen it within their dreams... and they both knew that this day would come. The day they'd have to face the wrath of the moon, once again.

"Moon Knight.", The ghostly figure answered, staring back at both of them with little emotion, if any at all.

"-Well, I definatley remember you now.", Spector stated, uneasily.

"Yeah.", Grant said, in agreement.

"Then you both know what you must do."

Grant and Spector turned to the origin of the new voice that spoke, only to find the most out of place sight within the area; A little, redheaded young girl, swinging on a child's swingset. She stopped swinging, as Grant and Spector looked at eachother.

88957moonknight14.jpg

"Please tell me you know who this is.", Spector stated.

"How would I know? I didn't even remember my own name until now."

"It isn't important.", Moon Knight answered them both. "From now on, and once again, she will be your link to me. She'll be my eyes and she'll be my ears to whatever decisions you will make. But I will be the one to carry them out, from now on."

"And what are we supposed to do? Dance around here in limbo while you live out the rest of our lives?", Grant asked.

"There are certain areas of which I am unessential.", Moon Knight answered. "You both play a role in this mission. Spector's wealth gives us access to many unatainable elements. Your contacts and your expertise of the street life within our base of operations gives us infiltration. But I will fight the battles. And I will bring completion."

Both men remained silent, for a moment. But eventually, they nodded.

"When you return to conciousness, you'll both remember everything once more. As you once did. And more importantly, you'll know what must be done.", Moon Knight stated.

69118moonknight9-1.jpg

"It's time."

Before their eyes, Moon Knight faded back into the darkest corner of the dreamlike area they still found themselves in. Spector turned to Grant once more, as Grant looked back at the young girl, who continued swinging, silent... emotionless to both of them. After a moment's passing, Grant turned back to Spector.

"...Okay, the little girl creeps the hell out of me."

"...Shut up, Grant."

"She does! She creeps the hell out of me."

And with that, both men faded to blackness, leaving behind the mess that had been created for good. By the time one of them woke, they had reassumed their former life. But with a new set of eyes, and a new knowledge that would change them forever. Change them back into they once was, at least.

Marc Spector, once believing himself to be Steven Grant, awoke to his bedroom's ceiling, with a weight on his chest. At first he thought it to be the familiar weight that he felt within his own heart before. But looking down, he realised that it was Marlene's head, nestled onto his chest in a loving manner. For a moment, Spector almost smiled. But he knew that there was work to be done. Everything else would have to wait.

Looking up, Marlene raised an eyebrow.

"What did you say?", She asked. "It sounded like you whispered something. 'It's time'...?"

"You can drop the act, Marlene.", Spector answered, before getting up and out of bed.

Marlene raised an eyebrow.

"Steven, I'm afraid I don't-"

"I know everything.", Spector answered. "My name isn't Steven Grant. It's Marc Spector. And you don't have to hide that anymore."

For a moment, Marlene was silent. But eventually, she sighed, sitting up, covering her nude body with the bedsheets as Spector began to don new clothes.

"About time. I don't think I could've taken another night of that.", Marlene stated, bitterly.

"-As I recall, we did that all the time before.", Spector answered.

"I meant the lies, Marc.", Marlene responded. "Pretending to love you when you don't even know half of what we've gone through. Calling you by a different name. Trying my best not to mention Moon Knight, or anything else that might've lead you to the truth."

"Well, all of that is over.", Marc stated. "It's just you and me, again."

"Seems that way. I guess.", Marlene said, kneeling as she wrapped her arms around her knees, putting all of this together. "So, what now?"

"Now, Marlene...", Spector answered, finishing dressing, before walking over to a wall, and opening it, revealing another set of attire. An all too familiar one to both of them.

60149moonknight10-1.jpg

"We begin work on the final piece of this puzzle."

Phase one had been completed. Now, the time had come for action. The time had come for completion. Preparation for a moment they had all waited for in the past year.

It was time for vengeance.

Baghdad

It's the one year anniversary of elections in Iraq and the word on the street is that terrorist are planning something big near Iraq's capital building. That's why I was air dropped in here two days ago.

"Posts report."

"One clear, two clear, three clear, four clear...wait a minute...An Arabic male in a heavy trenchcoat is approaching the capital building. Oh god he's running towards it."

I take off towards the capital building which is about a hundred yards from me. I knock down the locals and accidently overturn a shopping cart on my way to the building. The suspect sheds his coat to show that he's got a bomb strapped on underneath. All the soldiers rifle fire misses as he get's closer to the capital steps.

"Everybody get down."

I take my shield in my left hand and throw it as hard as I've ever thrown it.

Ultimate_Captain_America_by_Madurei.jpg

The shield hits him in his face and splits it in half. In one last death spasm, his hand presses the bomb's trigger.

BOOM!

I fall tot he ground as the exsplosion rocks the captial building and tears off a chunk of marble wall. Chuncks of rock rain down from the sky as I stand up and look around.

My name is Stever Rogers, I'm Captain America.

Space%20-%20UGC10214%20Tadpole.jpeg

Whilst humanity went about it's daily pursuits, warring among each other and causing choas, little did it know of the threat that lurked deep within space. Someone old was stirring in the cold shadow of the stars. Something with an insatiable hunger.

Like ants across the globe, the humans continued their trivialities, none even conscious of the approaching force of destruction.

Even the wise men with their telescopes, looking to other galaxy's, saw only but an asteroidand a hail of meteorites, the being's true shape too distant to comprehend. And the danger too great to fathom, even for a wolrd that had suffered much woe.

Carnage Part 1

"Parker.

Reilly.

ME.

monster.

savage.

hungry.

hungry.

hungry.

starved.

dead.

thinking.

confused.

PARKER.

...blood.

hunger.

I'm Peter Parker... No... I'm not. He killed me, or at least i thought he did. Think, dammit. What do you remember?

Gwen. I killed her. I didn't want to. I had to. I was growing.

I was hungry.

I'm hungry again.

why, why am i hungry?

...Parker.

He did this to me, I was growing, I was a child! I knew NOTHING. All I did was eat. I ate to survive.

He threw me into a tower. A tower of some kind.... a smoke stack. Yeah...

Yeah, that's it, I remember now. We were fighting. I had just eaten part of Gwen. And stupid Parker picked up my dad...

my father?

who is he...

who....

Connors.

Parker grabbed Connors and picked him up in the air. I couldn't let him get away with it, so I stepped out of a bush to protect my dad. But, I know better now, because after parker threw me into the smokestack, I dug my claws into the bricks. I left a piece of myself there. Then, I fell asleep. And I waited.

See, I knew it was a matter of time before someone came down to check on the stack. Maintenance, y'know? Well, I was right.

He was called "Ralph". Or at least that's what the other man called him. I heard their voices. Then, when Ralph was close to me, I hurled myself at him. I was insignificant. He couldn't feel me. I was a small cluster of cells, after all, no bigger than a nickel. I fed.

And fed. Finally, I had taken everything of Ralph.

he is no more. But then, the other man came down, too. I fed on him. Now, I'm as good as new. I'm standing in an alley way, changing color to blend into the background of bricks. But, I'm hungry. I haven't eaten in hours. I'm fully matured now, so feeding isn't as important as it was, but nutrition is still vital. Ah, there's a meal. A homeless meal. A meal that smells of alcohol. It is, however, a meal nonetheless.

a dead meal.

a delicious meal.

now, where are you, peter parker?

It's time for some carnage.

Spider-Man9X17 said:

He was done being pushed around, done being told what to do and done feeling sorry for himself.

It was time to start living up to that. It was time to start taking responsibility for his own actions.

"OK, Eddie. You want to do this, let's do this. Because one way or another, that suit s coming off of you."

Carnage Part 2

"I'm the homeless man. I took his shape. All I care about now is finding Spider-Man. I'm part him... or he's part me... either. or both. I can sense him. He's in the city, but that much is obvious. I'm still in Queens, I haven't ventured far from the place where he tried to kill me.

Oh I'll find him....

yes"

I bump into someone as I walk down the sidewalk, deep in thought.

"Sorry." I say.

"Its awful. The person i bumped into stares at me. " I think. He nears me. He puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, old timer,"
he says, "why not come home with me, and have a nice hot meal? I think my wife's making her meatloaf, and , trust me, it's wonderful. What'dya say?"

"Sounds...nice." I reply.

Its a brisk walk to his apartment. 30 seconds. Within minutes of meeting the man, I'm eating a meal with him and his wife. Homo Sapien food... so unsatisfying.

"So, where are you from originally?"
she asks "I've noticed that you have an accen-- Oh my lord!"

The "TV" interrupts her with breaking news.

"Jan, we're here, live at the scene, and it appears that Spider-Man is fighting a monster in the middle of fifth avenue! Spider-Man seems to have a personal relationship with the beast, as he's called him "Eddie" numerous times. What's this? Oh... it seems that the monster has Spider-Man on the ground.... Oh, no, Spider-Man has kicked the creature off of him and is slowly pulling himself up."

That is all I need. I have enough of Peter's memories to know where fifth avenue is.

"You know," I say as I shed the old man's form, "human food is so pathetic. I prefer a meal with more sustenance.... and I think I need another meal....or two"

The woman tries to let out a scream, but I'm already half finished devouring her and her stupid husband.

"Declicious." I think.

I swing out of their house and make for 5th avenue with great haste. I find it within 10 minutes of entering the city and in 6 more minutes I'm invisible and looking down at Spider-Man and Eddie Brock densely and witlessly beating each other. Neither knows I'm there....

but mark my words, they will

for little do they know that I'll be fighting the winner of their little tussle.

I remember it all.
It’d be easier if I had forgotten parts of it, or even blacked out.
But no. I remember it all.
I recall every single bullet as it punched it’s way into the bodies of my family.
Every time I close my eyes I see my daughter’s face, covered in blood as I cradle her in my arms...My son’s silent cries as I struggled to keep his insides from splashing onto the ground. My wife’s shaking hand as she touched my cheek and begged me to save our children.
Every single bullet that slammed into my chest, legs and arms before I couldn’t go on and saw my family disappear into the same black haze I was entering into.
Even as I cried out to my children, telling them everything was going to be alright, I knew that I was dying.
I felt the cold hand of death itself reach out and grab me, as it had my family, and drag me down into the darkness.
Everything went silent.
I was dead.

No such luck.

Frank Castle did die along with his family. But the same bullets that robbed him of his wife, and crushed the innocence of his children, gave birth to a vengeful entity. From the deep, dark flames of death and injustice, came the one being that would give the murderers, rapists and robbers something to fear.
This being wouldn’t give them a black eye and hand them to the police. No.
This being would drag those monsters down into the fiery pits of death they had sent him to. It would slash at them and make them beg for forgiveness.
They would think they’re cries for mercy would grant them one last chance.
They were wrong. There were no second chances.
There was only PUNISHMENT.
The fires that robbed Frank Castle of his life, his family, created

logo.jpg

-----------------------

For the last hour and forty-seven minutes I’ve been on a rooftop in the middle Hell’s Kitchen. It’s almost midnight and I haven’t gained anything from my venture into the Kitchen.
Damn it, Frank, you made it personal. You can NEVER afford to make it personal.
Coming from me, that almost sounds funny.

Ever since that mob meeting where I met the bastard in the white cloak I’ve had nothing else on my mind.
The only reason he got away was because I hesitated. You never hesitate.
Sneak attack from behind knocked me out cold, one of his criminal scum friends to the rescue.
I’ve been searching for leads since it happened, and so far I’ve come up with nothing.
I still have no idea who the guy is, but anyone working with Wilson Fisk is scum deserving of nothing less than a bullet to the head.
From what I saw the caped freak was well equipped and obviously had some acrobatic and fighting training. He didn’t seem to have any special powers, but even if he did, it wouldn’t help him. He could have the power of God himself, he still wouldn’t escape punishment.

One hour and fifty-two minutes. There he is.
Jerry “The Finger” Mazziano. Drug-addict. Murderer. Works for Kingpin. Good enough for me.
He’s been in my sights for a long time now, but his number is up.
He drives up in a 2001 Mustang Cobra SVT. I don’t even want to imagine what he did to get that much money.
Enjoy it while you still can, Jerry.
I make my way down to the alley and unbutton my coat, pulling out twin .45 ACP semi-automatic pistols, just aching to plant a bullet in his head.
The skull on my chest burts out from under the coat and the pistols in my hands gleam in the moonlight.
He stops the car in the middle of the road. It’d be so easy to take him out right now. But no, I need him alive for the five minutes after I kill his two bodyguards.
The two guards get out the car first and scope the surrounding area.
The first one is a big, bald guy who obviously trains for 24 hours a day or pops steroids like their candy. I can’t afford to let him get close to me, so I have to take him out first. The second guard is so sleazy he makes me feel dirty. He has a smile on his face that would scare the devil into hiding, greased back hair and almost red eyes. Something about that guy creeps the hell out of me.
Nothing a bullet can’t fix.
Luckily, they don’t spot me hiding in the darkness of the alley. When they’re convinced that it’s safe the bald one opens the back seat and Jerry gets out.
Showtime.
Jerry himself as almost as sleazy as his second bodyguard, walking with a demeanor fitting a snake.
Both guards and Jerry are heavily armed. The guards are carrying AK-47’s and Jerry himself has a pistol that could rip my head clean off.
No problem.
They’re standing around, waiting for something. No time to wait and see, no time.
I walk out from under the shadows, and whistle at them. Normally I’d take them out while they haven’t noticed me, but I’m in a....playful mood.
As soon as they hear the whistle, they turn and look at the man coming at them. I see their eyes travel downwards and their faces turn chalk white at the sight of the skull on my chest. They know death’s logo.
I do as planned. I raise both my arms and plant four bullets in the bald guard’s chest and two in his head. Pieces of brain fly out the back of his head and his body hits the ground like a sack of stones, painting it red.
From the corner of my eye I can see Jerry duck behind the car. Watch out for him.
Time for the second guard. I turn and---.

He’s gone.
I look around, he’s nowhere.
Where could he have gone? Alleyway?
I scan the entire street. He’s nowhere.
Damnit. Jerry. I go for the car.
I’m almost there when suddenly a sharp pain riddles through my body and I realise I’ve been shot in the shoulder. I dive to the ground, landing beside the blood soaked body of the first bodyguard.

“*****!”

Somehow he got behind me, damn he’s quick.
I roll over and empty both clips into him, but the son of a ***** dodges each and every bullet that comes his way, and they explode into the wall behind him.
Damnit, I’m not prepared for a mutant.
He laughs at me, like a hyena. Jerry’s long gone by now, I can seem him gunning for a nearby alley. No time for him, have to make sure this other freak in front of me gets put down.
His laughter chills my bones, and his blood-red eyes shine in the moonlight.
I get on my feet, but before I even take my first breath he runs towards me and slams into me, sending me flying into the car. I can feel my body screaming at me, every muscle aching and every bone crying out. He picks up both of my guns and crushes the barrels with his bare hands.
I hadn’t planned on this being a major shoot-out, so he just turned my whole armory into dust.
I have no guns, I’m badly injured, and I’m looking at a super-powered gangster whose skin would probably break both of the knives I have.

“This is going to be fun”

HAMMERHEAD

Gazing outta shined window, high up and locked away from the world. Above them, a few secuirity bars on the window like a cage. As the I fill up the cold black marble ashtray yet again, I feel I've let it all slip.

The last remains of the sweet somke finally exit my lungs. Pressing my face right up to the glass. This city. My city. What am I doing up here?

I'm no Fisk, I'm betta than that. I used to rule this place from the streets up, now all i do is sit here, gazing outta shined windows, smoking cigars.

I got no memory before the coma, I've let that slide too long, I gotta find that out. First I need to get back to the way of the good ol' days.

Walking outta my office I step into the cold box of the elevator and go down.

The lobby of this place is bigger than most dance halls, how do I end up like this? I didn't get all of these scars from sitting in an office. I lean into the front desk on my way out.

"Tell Herman I'll be sortin' out the bussiness at the dog track personally."

"Yes sir."

Let's use these hands for what they were made to do.

Spider-Man9X17 said:

[BLACKOUT]Venom[/BLACKOUT]/Eddie Brock

I smile as the suit starts to reform over my face.

"Bring it on Petey! But I warn you, the only thing coming off today [BLACKOUT]is the flesh from your bones!"[/BLACKOUT]

Hell's Kitchen, New York City

"I'm telling ya guys the Kingpin is dead." Four men sat at a table in the corner of a a seedy bar. No one else was in there besides the bar tender who cleaning the counter.

"Are you sure? How did it happen"

"Fatty fell out of a window. Now Hammerhead runs the show. So what will it take you three gentlemen to start working for him?" Suddenly the bar doors open showing a very large man in the doorway with three other men. He walks with a cane toward the table, all four men looked like they seen a dead man.

"Gentlemen, let me help you make your decision" Fisk takes his hands around the man's head and twists. "Clean that up" he pokes the body with his cane. "Ox, Fancy Dan, Montana you now work for me or you can be like Hammerhead's friend."

"Sure boss whatever you say" Fancy Dan says

"We are going to take back my city."

FORGE
Season III : Part 1

Some genius you turned out to be, Forge thought to himself as he caught his breath. It had been two weeks since Nick Fury had plastered his face over the 6:00 News, and ever since he couldn't catch a break.

"The mutie went this way!" A large group of teenagers had been chasing him with baseball bats for three blocks. They entered the alley way, trapping Forge with nowhere to go. "Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide." The apparent leader of the gang tapped his bat in his palm. "Tell me, freakshow, what exactly is it that you do anyways, other that run away?"

Just relax, he told himself. Just because your little wrist-computer ran out of juice doesn't mean you're not smart. Just think. He smacked his forehead in frustration. "THINK!"

The leader looked back at his buddy. "Hey, Chains, this mutie claims he thinks! How much did S.H.I.E.L.D. say his thinking is worth?"

"About enough to buy us all a sweet ride and a million hot babes!"

If only I had someway to fuel the M.M. for 30 seconds. He fumbled through his pockets. Thirty-five cents and a piece of Big Red gum. Dammit!

The leader of the gang swung his bat at Forge and smashed it into his right knee. "OH F@#$!" Forge fell to his knees. Suddenly, he realized he wasn't in pain. He looked down to see sparks flying from his artificial leg.

"Hey hey! We've got ourselves a robot too! You're really f@#$ed up, aren't you?!"

Forge suddenly forced a small attachment into his leg and the wrist-device powered up. "YES!" With a flick of the wrist, all of the gang's weapons lifted up out of there hands. The mood of all the kids suddenly changed.

"What the..." With a wave of his hand, the baseball bat cracked across their leader's skull, knocking him out cold.

"Gentleman, I'm afraid can't stay to chat."
With a blast, Forge lifted himself off of the ground and into the sky.

That was way too close, he thought to himself as he flew over the New York City skyline. He was going to need to rewire this thing to run off of bioenergy as well, just like his leg. Suddenly, the wristbound computer beeped.

BATTERY LOW

F@#$...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"
Forge fell thirty feet to the nearest rooftop, smashing into a small water tank. After that, all went black...

Venom160 said:

I smile as the suit starts to reform over my face.

"Bring it on Petey! But I warn you, the only thing coming off today [BLACKOUT]is the flesh from your bones!"[/BLACKOUT]

Spider-Man lunged forward, tackling Venom to the ground. He kicked off and leapt into the air, grabbling some overhead power lines and pulling them free. The loose ends spit angry blue sparks as Spider-Man drove the live wires down towards Venom's chest.

Spider-Man9X17 said:
Spider-Man lunged forward, tackling Venom to the ground. He kicked off and leapt into the air, grabbling some overhead power lines and pulling them free. The loose ends spit angry blue sparks as Spider-Man drove the live wires down towards Venom's chest.

Carnage Part 3

"Venom?" I'm thinking.

"Venom... he said that name"

I'm confused.

"Who's Venom?

Venom....

is it gwen?

no.

Herman Schultz?

no... that's shocker?

Tobey Maguire?

No, he played parker in the spider-man movie.

Octavious.

Yes.

Venom is Doc Octavious.

No... He isn't. Otto is Doctor Octopus

I have Parker's memories. I know everything.... his parents... uncle ben....aunt may asking him if he liked her...

meeting gwen...

gwen meeting eddie that one day...

eddie.

Brock."

"BROCK!" I scream and I hurl myself between them.

Now I can kill both of these monsters...Spider-Man and Venom.

Spider-Man is holding an electric wire in his hand and he's about to ram it into Venom's chest. I grab it and throw it fourty feet down the street as I'm landing on the ground.

Brock is getting up and Spider-Man's leaning against a wall. I must've cut him when I landed and grabbed the wire. I sieze my opportunity and hurl myself at him.

Midtown High School
New York City

"Alright ladies, that's enough for today. Go hit the showers."

Coach Bell's whistles blast and the whole team stops running. Of the twelve basketball players running the wind sprints, only one isn't bent over sucking air.

"Jesus would you look at that, Bradley's the only of you pansies not gasping."

"What can I say, coach? Good conditioning I guess."

The rest of the teams limps toward the locker room while Eli Bradley hangs back.

"No, Eli. Your just a gifted athlete. Ever think of playing basketball for Ohio State as well as football?"

"I doubt it, sir. Between football practice, playing the games, and school work. It'll be all I can do to remain eligable."

"Yeah, well. Give it a thought, see ya tommorow."

"Later, coach."

He heads towards the locker room, after chaning he jumps into his 86 oldsmobile and honks the horn at a boy walking down the road.

"Hey, Flash. Need a ride?"

The boy looks up and smiles.

"Sure, Eli."

Flash Thompson opens up the passenger door and gets inside as Eli starts to ride down the New York street. Eli notices the silver ring on Flash's right hand.

"You know, you got that ring cause of me."

Flash nods and adjusts his backpack straps.

"Yeah, I figured I couldn't win too many state championships as QB."

"Don't doubt yourself, kid. You got some skills. It's gonna be your team next year. Well here we are."

Eli puts the car on park and Flash steps out onto the sidewalk.

"Thanks for the ride, Eli."

"Sure thing, just do me a favor though. At the next home game tell your buddy, Parker not to stand so close to the court, I ran into him last game and I think I busted his camera."

Flash laughs and shuts the door. Eli pulls away and heads toward his home. Unbeknownst to Eli, sattellite high over his head were watching him and on the other end of the camera was a blad headed man wearing an eyepatch, his name is General Nick Fury.

Spider-Man9X17 said:

Peters' gotten faster sence the last time we fought. Before I even know what happens Peter tackles me and presses the live power lines to my chest.

"BROCK!"

I instinctivly jerk my head in the direction of the voice intime to see the creature slam into Peter and fling the live wires down the street. I get to my feet and see the creature stare at Peter.

[BLACKOUT]"Ya know Im getting sick of these bastard versions of me!"[/BLACKOUT]

I launch several tendils from my hands catching the creature in mid-lunge and slam him into a wall, ironically putting myself between the creature and Peter. I look over my shoulder at Pete.

[BLACKOUT]"Don't get your hopes up Petey! After we consume this neusense you'll be next!"[/BLACKOUT]

HAMMERHEAD

The heavy steel door barely phases me as I walk into his private office. The smell of wet dog fills my nostrils, but it doesn’t last as I light a fresh cigar. My silhouette fills the glass on his door, hearing the panic inside, I twist the cold metal handle, almost as if a warm up for his neck.

“H….h….hammerhead. Y…yo…you came personally.”

I hate it when they whimper, It’s better to crush someone trying to put up a fight.

“Yeah, whatya expect? Ya owe me money, and I love the personal touch.”

Each step forward I make, he goes backing up into his desk more until I’m right in his face.

“Well I aint……I mean I…..”

Savouring my cigar and his fear,
“We both know what happens here.”

“No…n…..no….please.”

But it’s too late for this fella to spare himself some pain. I grab his hand and force him into his seat, pulling up his fingers one by one. Each one cracking until he does.

“STOP, I’LL GIVE YOU THE MONEY.”

Breaking off from him now,
“See, it aint that hard.”

He leads me to his safe and flings it open.
“Here, there’s almost everything I owe.”

“You see, I was with ya until you said almost.”

Maybe all that pain has gone to his head and he’s forgotten the lesson I just tried to teach him.

“It’s all I’ve got, I can’t get anymore, please, PLEASE!”

CRUNCH

My fist barely even notices his cheek as he takes a flying lesson to the other side of the room. I grab the money and give him some partin’ words of advice.

“You gonna have to pay me double of the rest that you owe.”

Cradling his face and hand, he manages a brief nod of fear and acceptance.

“And while you at it, you should sell your piano. Don’t think you’ll be playin’ it no more.”

zdandmanjc8.jpg

IC Flint Marko: The Sandman
Season III - Prologue

Flint Marko had been in his cell for a long time. The isolation was starting to get to him. He knew that this particular cell was where Nick Fury kept the prisoners he most despised. It was cold, dark, and deathly silent. The conditions were so bad that Flint actually found himself wishing he were once again placed in jars. At least then he would be unconscious, and oblivious to the time that dragged by so slowly.

As Flint sat and stared at the wall with his glazed-over eyes, the sound of an elevator door sliding open stuck his ears. At once, Flint's brain kicked back in and he eagerly anticipated encountering his visitor... even if it was Nick Fury.

"Flint Marko." The female voice said. "We meet again."

ycartb3.jpg

It was Sharon Carter of SHIELD, a woman Flint was pretty familiar with.

"Do you remember me? I've had the extreme misfortune of meeting you on more than one occasion."

Flint didn't say a word.

"Still the silent type, huh? Well, suit yourself big boy, all I need you to do is listen."

"Where's Fury?" Flint croaked. "I want out of here now."

"Oh my, it speaks!" Carter said sarcastically. "General Fury has lost all interest in you I'm afraid, Mr. Marko. He's not a big believer in second chances, and since he already gave you one of those and you screwed it up, he's moved on to more important things."

Flint scoffed and shook his head.

"Your little stint as an Ultimate is over Mr. Marko. At least for the time being..."

Marko's ears perked up.

"You are mine now Mr. Marko. Mine to do with what I like. And what I'd like to do, is find out what makes you tick."

"Right." Flint said with a laugh. "I'm sure that's what this is about."

"Excuse me?"

"Come on, lady. I mean, I know you people think I'm stupid, but I'm not that stupid."

"I don't follow." Carter said, with a puzzled look on her face.

"Fury is behind this. He wants to know... all of you want to know... how you can use my powers to get your jobs done. How you can control them or recreate them. This has nothing to do with me."

Carter took a photo out of a thick manilla folder she was carrying it and tossed it into Flint's cell. He picked it up off the floor and stared at it.

"That's who this is about."

ymarkoyb2.jpg

It was a picture of Flint as he had once been. Before Justin Hammer. Before the experiments. Before the Sandman.

"Nick Fury has nothing to do with this." Carter explained. "For all he cares you can go right back into those jars until the end of time. I was the one who asked for this. I wanted this project."

Flint handed the picture back to Carter through the bars and said only one word. "Why?"

Carter sighed and looked away from him.

"Because I need to know..." She began. "I need to know what makes you who you are. I need to know what makes people like you do the things that you do. What makes you break the law? What makes you try to rob a Brink's car, then beat up your girlfriend, then kill a cop?"

Flint flinched and looked away. He hated to remember who he was. Hated to have it shoved in his face.

"When I found you in Hammer's labs, and you attacked me and killed my men... it was... it was like..." Carter's voice was trembling as the memories came rushing back. "It was the single worst experience of my life."

Flint felt ashamed. He felt sorry. He felt like a monster.

"I've relived that day a million times in my head. The fear. The chaos. Everything. For the first time in my life, I felt like a victim. And it was all because of you. So honestly, I want to know what's inside you that allows you to do something like that to someone. And I'm going to find out. No matter what."

And Sharon Carter left Flint Marko alone with his thoughts.

[Angel]

It's been an hour sence I saw ArchAngel be consumed by the darkness, or atleast it felt like an hour.

Hello! Is anyone here!

Thats when I see it, a flame burning in the distance. As it draws closer it takes on the form of a bird. My mouth drops up as a human shape materializes in the center of the bird.

Oh my god! Jean?!

Jean smiles at me as she get closer, shes still wearing the torn uniform she died in.

Yes Warren it's me.

Where are we?

I think you already know that.

I look around me again than back to Jean.

I thought it would've been brighter than this.

She flashes me that smile again.

Oh it is, but this isn't it.

Then where is this?

This is a void between your world and the next. But thats all I can tell you, I was sent here to tell you that it's just not your time. You need to go back, Alison needs you.

But Jean I don't know how to get back.

Don't worry I'll use my power to bring you back.

Thank you Jean.

She nodes and raise her hands.

Warren, please tell Scott that I love him and miss him.

I will.

Im slowly engulfed in flames as Jean starts to fade.

"JEAN!!!!"

I sit up I jerk my head around and see that im in the med lab at the Mansion.

[blackout]Venom[/blackout]/Eddie Brock

Peters' gotten faster sence the last time we fought. Before I even know what happens Peter tackles me and presses the live power lines to my chest.

"BROCK!"

I instinctivly jerk my head in the direction of the voice intime to see the creature slam into Peter and fling the live wires down the street. I get to my feet and see the creature stare at Peter.

[blackout]"Ya know Im getting sick of these bastard versions of me!"[/blackout]

I launch several tendils from my hands catching the creature in mid-lunge and slam him into a wall, ironically putting myself between the creature and Peter. I look over my shoulder at Pete.

[blackout]"Don't get your hopes up Petey! After we consume this neusense you'll be next!"[/blackout]

Carnage Part 4

"I've just hit a wall... literally" I think.

"I'm not a bastard version of you... I'm the new model. I see that you're still referring to yourself as though you're two creatures bonded together.

You're not, you whining freak. All you are is a stupid college student who has too much power. Back off, brock, give me parker. I dont want to kill you, but i can, and will." I say as 10 clawed tendrils, all essentially replicas of my hands, crawl out of my back.

Carnage Part 4

"I've just hit a wall... literally" I think.

"I'm not a bastard version of you... I'm the new model. I see that you're still referring to yourself as though you're two creatures bonded together.

You're not, you whining freak. All you are is a stupid college student who has too much power. Back off, brock, give me parker. I dont want to kill you, but i can, and will." I say as 10 clawed tendrils, all essentially replicas of my hands, crawl out of my back.

I watch as the creature ten clawed tendrils and flash a toothy grin. I look over my shoulder at Peter.

[BLACKOUT]"Well well looky here Peter! Its the thing that killed Gwen Stacy! What are you goin to do about it?"[/BLACKOUT]

I wish I could fly.
I wish that instead of having this power of making copies, I had developed the power to fly.
Then this stupid long-ass driveway wouldn't take me thirty minutes to walk down.
Why does Xavier even need this much land? It's not like he can take long walks in the woods.
It's like he decided to move I-95 onto his estate, just to piss me off.

*10 minutes later*
Ok...I guess it wasn't THAT long.
DAYUM! That is one big house. It's like Buckingham Palace, but on steriods. What did Xavier do with this place when he didn't run a school? Mope around, eat corn flakes and throw frisebee's with his mind all day?
I knock on the door...no one's home...I bet this house is spooky when no one is home. That's weird the door is unlocked...
I enter the house...This place is so huge, there's no telling if this place is empty or if there's a whole football team in here.
"Anybody home? I guess not...I'm just gonna continue walking into your headquarters. I'm only a former enemy and all!"
I continue walking inside. I haven't been shot at, incinerated or turned into a goat yet, so I guess it's safe to look around.
I make a couple of duplicates of myself.
"You, go look upstairs. You, go look around on this floor. I'm gonna wait here while you do all of the work."
"What do you need me for?"
"I need you to find the kitchen and make me a sandwich. I'm starving. I'd like turkey please, with a little bit of mustard. Get some Fritos too, and a Cherry Coke."
"Sure...
As he walks off, he mumbles "You're also gonna get spit on that sandwich mr. bossy pants."
"I heard that, and it's my spit too, so it doesn't matter!" I scream as he walks off. Some of them can be so ungrateful. I bring them into existance and what do I get? Nothing but a bunch of ingrates.
I guess I'll just have to sit here till someone finds me...*sigh*

[blackout]Venom[/blackout]/Eddie Brock

I watch as the creature ten clawed tendrils and flash a toothy grin. I look over my shoulder at Peter.

[blackout]"Well well looky here Peter! Its the thing that killed Gwen Stacy! What are you goin to do about it?"[/blackout]

Carnage Part 5

"Well Brock, the more important question is...what're you going to do about this?!" I say as I send a tendril straight for Brock's throat.

I connect and pull with all of my might.

A portion of Venom's neck and face are pulled off and Brock shrieks in agony as a part "his other" is torn away. Brock is terrified underneath and doesn't reform the face around him.

I look at the writhing wretch i hold in my hand.

Slowly

it turns from black to red.

"You see Edward, I'm better than you. You're nothing compared to me. See how easily I just ate a part of you?"

I laugh, and Brock finally comes to his senses. The suit covers his face and he stands up, ready for a fight.

Carnage Part 5

"Well Brock, the more important question is...what're you going to do about this?!" I say as I send a tendril straight for Brock's throat.

I connect and pull with all of my might.

A portion of Venom's neck and face are pulled off and Brock shrieks in agony as a part "his other" is torn away. Brock is terrified underneath and doesn't reform the face around him.

I look at the writhing wretch i hold in my hand.

Slowly

it turns from black to red.

"You see Edward, I'm better than you. You're nothing compared to me. See how easily I just ate a part of you?"

I laugh, and Brock finally comes to his senses. The suit covers his face and he stands up, ready for a fight.

The pain slowly subsides as the suit reforms over my face, I underestimated this one. I get to my feet and let out a low growl.

[BLACKOUT]Alright you made in Taiwan version of me. You have my full attention![/BLACKOUT]

I form four tendrils, two out my back and one on each hand, and riddle them with teeth.

[BLACKOUT]Come on![/BLACKOUT]

I lunge at the red abomination.

[Angel]

It's been an hour sence I saw ArchAngel be consumed by the darkness, or atleast it felt like an hour.

Hello! Is anyone here!

Thats when I see it, a flame burning in the distance. As it draws closer it takes on the form of a bird. My mouth drops up as a human shape materializes in the center of the bird.

Oh my god! Jean?!

Jean smiles at me as she get closer, shes still wearing the torn uniform she died in.

Yes Warren it's me.

Where are we?

I think you already know that.

I look around me again than back to Jean.

I thought it would've been brighter than this.

She flashes me that smile again.

Oh it is, but this isn't it.

Then where is this?

This is a void between your world and the next. But thats all I can tell you, I was sent here to tell you that it's just not your time. You need to go back, Alison needs you.

But Jean I don't know how to get back.

Don't worry I'll use my power to bring you back.

Thank you Jean.

She nodes and raise her hands.

Warren, please tell Scott that I love him and miss him.

I will.

Im slowly engulfed in flames as Jean starts to fade.

"JEAN!!!!"

I sit up I jerk my head around and see that im in the med lab at the Mansion.

Dazzler

I haven't left his side since the x-men picked us up, haven't spoken a word. I'm still covered in his blood, dark and dry now, crusting off onto the floor like little morbid snowflakes.

I stare at, unable to pry my eyes off his form. He's alive, barely, but it's like I can see him fading away.

The already weak bleep on the heart monitor he's hooked up to suddenly flatlines. The droning tone fills my ears but I can't move, can't look away, and can't do anything as the med team rush around him, trying to bring him back. I just cling to his hand tightly, not letting myself be ushered away.

Then it returns suddenly, full strength.

Beep..........Beep.........Beep.....

"What did you do?"

"It wasn't me"

The med team are confused

His eyes jolt open.

"JEAN!!!!"

For a moment I stare at him still in shock, then I let his hand slip out of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"