BvS The Unabashed SPOILER Thread. ENTER AT OWN RISK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Scout

Avenger
Reaction score
Okay, so some pictures have just recently come out. Because of that, I think it's time we had a thread where we could freely discuss things without having to use spoiler tags. I would've been happy to leave everything in the "All Things..." Thread, but frankly, no one in there is being subtle about what they've seen, even WITH spoiler tags and whatnot, and they ARE ruining things for people who want to continue to post, but don't want to know too much.

I had a brain fart and realized that I can't link you to the images without getting in trouble. I have some, but can't share them in this public place. If only we had a bit more privacy...oh well.

Discuss away.

Last edited:
Dude delete the links that's pirated material mods will ban.

Good idea for a thread though

well I'll bite, what do you guys think? Is it Superman's funeral? Or could it be Ma Kent's which will provide the emotional moment between Batman and Superman that was talked about.

Dude delete the links that's pirated material mods will ban.

Good idea for a thread though

I realized it as soon as I created the thread. I've edited the original post. Thanks for looking out for me!

I know we would normally wait for this, but I think, considering the circumstances, we should have this.

Also do you think Superman is really dead in that pick, or just incapacitated

Are we allowed to talk about bootlegged things we've seen?

I realized it as soon as I created the thread. I've edited the original post. Thanks for looking out for me!

I know we would normally wait for this, but I think, considering the circumstances, we should have this.

:up:

I didn't wanna see you get banned mate, you're a top lad

So seen as though we don't have to spoiler tag here what's everyone's thoughts on the Superman pic? A curve ball from WBs? A mislead? A confirmation of it actually happening?

I thought that this was a place where we wouldn't need spoiler tags, but everyone would know what they're getting into

So I can freely talk about all these bootlegged images I've seen? Without spoiler tags?

Did I make it in before folks show up and complain that someone posted a spoiler in here?

Also do you think Superman is really dead in that pick, or just incapacitated

Hard to tell, but I'm going to say incapacitated. I think he'd look a lot more...disheveled, if he were dead.

Are we allowed to talk about bootlegged things we've seen?

I think so. You just can't link to them.

:up:

I didn't wanna see you get banned mate, you're a top lad

So seen as though we don't have to spoiler tag here what's everyone's thoughts on the Superman pic? A curve ball from WBs? A mislead? A confirmation of it actually happening?

It'd be slightly annoying to get banned a week before the movie comes out. :funny:

I thought that this was a place where we wouldn't need spoiler tags, but everyone would know what they're getting into

You don't need to use spoiler tags in here. It's all in the title. My first post is completely devoid of spoilers, as are the next two, so it's unlikely that anyone will see anything they don't want to see.

Has a mod approved this?

Just in case.

So Darkseid makes an appearance. I assume it's not a speaking role. Otherwise we would have likely heard a casting announcement.

Has a mod approved this?

Just in case.

So Darkseid makes an appearance. I assume it's not a speaking role. Otherwise we would have likely heard a casting announcement.

Who said this?

Has a mod approved this?

Just in case.

source?

There is a Flash pic too, but could be fake. Man, much going on.. :O

1457989461958.png
1457990125530.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members