• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BvS The Unabashed SPOILER Thread. ENTER AT OWN RISK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A reminder for everyone.....

Bootleg pics are not allowed to be posted on the Hype....so be careful what you post.

That image is so similar to this..
roses.jpg

He's definetly dead in that one pic that got people going but I'm sure that's part of the knightmare sequence.

If it's not that, then I can see his return happening in the 3rd act of Jl

He's definetly dead in that one pic that got people going but I'm sure that's part of the knightmare sequence.

Hadn't even thought of that. But I still doubt it.

What if that image of
Clark lying on the ground is just him waking up from being knocked out by something? I mean he might just be looking at something and then getting up or zooming toward it.

What if that image of
Clark lying on the ground is just him waking up from being knocked out by something? I mean he might just be looking at something and then getting up or zooming toward it.

I dunno man....he looks pretty lifeless..

To me, it looks like he's either dead or waking up after being knocked unconscious.

Anyone know how the Trinity defeat Doomsday?

I assume Superman does something involving sending him into space. Since Doomsday likely lacks the focus necessary to master flight, I imagine Supes just launches him into space. Since you know, he's too strong to actually be killed.

He's just recalling a glint of light he saw out the window while he was in that bathtub with Lois for six hours.

He's now realizing it was Batman and Lex spying on him from afar.

See, even if that shot of Superman on the ground actually takes place in the Knightmare sequence, what really bothers me is that
there's also a leaked shot of Bruce and Diana standing next to each other in what looks an awful lot like a grave.

Then we also have a shot of Superman's supposed tombstone so that's what really concerns me.

See, even if that shot of Superman on the ground actually takes place in the Knightmare sequence, what really bothers me is that
there's also a leaked shot of Bruce and Diana standing next to each other in what looks an awful lot like a grave.

Then we also have a shot of Superman's supposed tombstone so that's what really concerns me.

This.

And another thing that I want to add, IF it's true that Superman ends up staying dead at the end of the film (so that he can come back in JL) then it's kind of depressing to think that all of the people who have been saying on how great this film is (for the ones that have seen it already) would consider Superman's death as being a good ending.

The shot of Bruce and Diana could be a million other things. They are wealthy and influential people who need to make public appearances sometimes. They could very well be attending a memorial service for the people who died during MOS.

The plaque we saw could also just be what's under the feet of the Superman statue.

I assume Superman does something involving sending him into space. Since Doomsday likely lacks the focus necessary to master flight, I imagine Supes just launches him into space. Since you know, he's too strong to actually be killed.

I'm still hoping its a team effort.

And another thing that I want to add, IF it's true that Superman ends up staying dead at the end of the film (so that he can come back in JL) then it's kind of depressing to think that all of the people who have been saying on how great this film is (for the ones that have seen it already) would consider Superman's death as being a good ending.

Isn't the word going around that the last shot is pretty impact full? So maybe it's Superman waking up.

It's so funny seeing some of you getting so upset over a photo that can be way out of context. This is entertaining.

You know what would be awesome? If Supes "died" and we see everyone at his funeral, mourning him, only for him to return, gloriously, and receiive the cheers of his adorning public.

I'm hoping he's presumed dead, and returns at the end.

Anyone know how the Trinity defeat Doomsday?

it's a bit of a tag team thing. Bats keeps him distracted with sticky grenades and grappling around while Supes and WW do the damage.
Eventually WW goes beserker mode and decapitates him.

It's so funny seeing some of you getting so upset over a photo that can be way out of context. This is entertaining.

I don't understand how some thing it could possibly be out of context though. Those leaked photos, "This is my world", Hans saying it's an emotional ending, and that review saying he cried at the end; Put all that together and it's pretty obvious he is gonna die.

I can't wait to see Martha and Lois' reactions to Clark being dead. It's gonna be a tear jerker.

The writing on the monument could just be there after it's perhaps destroyed in a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"