The Vice-President Joseph Biden Thread: 'Jury Duty' Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would enjoy an official debate between those two. :up:

No matter how you feel about their views, they are both incredibly intelligent men.

Biden and Cheney

Biden would be destroyed by Cheney. Biden would stick his foot in his mouth, and Cheney would think it's a duck and shoot it.

I really wish those two would do a formal debate. In all truth, they both have enough points to make it really interesting.

Sounds like he's got a bit of a right to be - but from the video it seems to me Biden had no knowledge of what the question was about and it was poorly phrased by the host. Probably Bib Schieffer is more to blame than the veep, at least that's how I'd play it if I were Biden. But even if he did know, I think by now we all recognize Biden just opens his mouth and vomits words out without thinking about what they mean or how they'll be taken, so is anyone really surprised?

I have never been, and will never be surprised at what Biden says....

Marx, I didn't know you went to Vancouver:cwink:

Did you see where Romney got into bit of a scuffle up there? I was sure Norm would be all over it but I haven't seen it brought up anywhere.

Marx, I didn't know you went to Vancouver:cwink:

:oldrazz:

I've already met him. :up:

Did you see where Romney got into bit of a scuffle up there? I was sure Norm would be all over it but I haven't seen it brought up anywhere.
I heard about that on the news the other day. Someone was going to punch him or something.

See, if Palin did that - this board would explode.

The fact Joe Biden does it, no one cares.

And to think, Joe Biden looks to be the competent one in the White House.

It was very hard to know when people were laughing with him, and when they were laughing at him... that is a failure of funny in your speech, IMO.

See, if Palin did that - this board would explode.

The fact Joe Biden does it, no one cares.

And to think, Joe Biden looks to be the competent one in the White House.

...that's because Palin is...well, Palin.

I wonder if he is going to be fined and forced to apologize by the FCC like everyone else over the past twenty years who has done it.

:facepalm:

Well we know what will be the top story on cable news tonight (hint: It won't be the president signing the bill).

Ugh. Why Joe? Why?

Oh Joe...why can't you just stick to the script and leave well enough alone? It looks like another non-issue is going to be turned into an issue.

I'd like to see a hefty fine imposed upon Joe Biden. Maybe then someone in the government will wake up and cut the funding to the FCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"