The Vice-President Joseph Biden Thread: 'Jury Duty' Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only problem with this is the seemingly endless amount of double standard from the media with this administration....some of the stuff that this administration has done gets either no media, or it gets media like this has....whereas when the Bush administration did something similar, it was all over the place, and when that double standard is brought up, people actually debate it and try to explain it.

It's a double standard, not that I really give a crap that it is, hell that's politics....what gets me is the rush to defend the double standard. He dropped the F-bomb, OMG, the VP cusses, so what? Bush and Cheney cuss as well, OMG......Emmanuel cusses like a freaking dock worker.....OMG. They all do it, IMO, the media should either cover it the same, or don't cover it at all. IMO, I would rather they not cover it all, it takes up time from the real news.

To be fair, I think the difference between Biden using this word (which was spoken directly into Obama's ear,) and Cheney and Emmanuel using this word is that the latter use it in anger AT someone. Biden didn't.

There's quite a difference between 'This is a big ****ing deal!' and 'You're a ****ing moron!' or '**** off!'

Should Biden have said it on live tv? Absolutely not, but it isn't like he was using it the way Cheney or Emmanuel have.

1) That teenage boy who is "taking on Biden," will likely die a virgin.

2) Biden should be fined, same as Norm McDonald was when he said it on live TV. Same as everyone else. Then maybe people would see how ****ing stupid the FCC is.

To be fair, I think the difference between Biden using this word (which was spoken directly into Obama's ear,) and Cheney and Emmanuel using this word is that the latter use it in anger AT someone. Biden didn't.

There's quite a difference between 'This is a big ****ing deal!' and 'You're a ****ing moron!' or '**** off!'

Should Biden have said it on live tv? Absolutely not, but it isn't like he was using it the way Cheney or Emmanuel have.

Give Biden time....he'll rise to their height of profanity before long. And the mainstream media will laugh and say....."oh that Joe, he's such a kidder"...

Give Biden time....he'll rise to their height of profanity before long. And the mainstream media will laugh and say....."oh that Joe, he's such a kidder"...

Oh I have no doubt of that! I was just trying to explain why I think the double standard exists in this case.

wow, that kid going after Biden needs to lighten up and get a life.

My only problem with this is the seemingly endless amount of double standard from the media with this administration....some of the stuff that this administration has done gets either no media, or it gets media like this has....whereas when the Bush administration did something similar, it was all over the place, and when that double standard is brought up, people actually debate it and try to explain it.

It's a double standard, not that I really give a crap that it is, hell that's politics....what gets me is the rush to defend the double standard. He dropped the F-bomb, OMG, the VP cusses, so what? Bush and Cheney cuss as well, OMG......Emmanuel cusses like a freaking dock worker.....OMG. They all do it, IMO, the media should either cover it the same, or don't cover it at all. IMO, I would rather they not cover it all, it takes up time from the real news.
Exactly. Its a non-story, no matter who had a potty mouth. I wish the media would move on to real "hard news."

FOX NEWS POLL: MAJORITY DIDN'T FIND BIDEN'S 'F-BOMB' OFFENSIVE
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/08/biden-f-bomb-polls-show-m_n_530673.html

That's because **** is just a word and its not ****ing offensive and we as a country need to get the **** over it. Its why I ****ing wish the FCC fined Biden's ****ing ass. Then maybe everyone would see how ****ing silly it is and we could start cutting down the ****ing FCC.

Oh Lord, this is going to end very badly for Biden, but should be hillarious for the rest of us.

BREAKING NEWS!

Vice President Biden's son, Beau Biden, has been hospitalized for an 'undisclosed condition'. He is said to be awake, and is currently undergoing treatment.

Yikes! Get better soon Beau!

Apparently, Beau Biden suffered a mild stroke.

...and he's only 41!

Strokes are weird things....people would be surprised how many of us have actually had mild strokes, but never realized it....the only way we would know is to be checked, and in most cases the doctors see scaring. My mother had had 1 mild strokes, and never had a clue....until a second one that hit her hard. She totally recovered, but it was crazy to think she had already had one.

Kenya, Egypt and South Africa????

How about someone from the US traveling to Sudan, Uganda or Democratic Republic of Congo?????

How about someone from the US traveling to Chad and Tanzania to see the IDP camps....?????

This is like traveling to Chicago to talk about the violence in the schools, and meeting in the most exclusive hotel and never visiting a teacher, school, etc....where the violence is happening....oh wait.....

That's exactly what I thought too, Kel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"