The Wrestling Thread is wearing Festive Socks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea give batista vs orton at the rumble and get it out of the way

I really think Rollins should keep the Superkick as a finisher

They are all so unique in their own ways, that I personally see them almost on equal footing, IMO.

I'm a big fan of all three. I know some people have been watching them longer, but I've been watching them since FCW and I see them as my guys.

And even then, Ambrose should be fine due to his charisma.
They are all so unique in their own ways, that I personally see them almost on equal footing, IMO.
The third wheel of an awesome....thing that has three wheels.

Oh, Ambrose will be fine. But it really feels that Reigns and Rollins have jumped past him and slowly leaving him in the dust. Ambrose already came in top of their game. Reigns and Rollins have grown so much they've, in my opinion, surpassed what Ambrose has done.

So far. They all have a lot of career left in them and I can see them all main eventing in some fashion.

Incredible match from Punk and Rollins!

Steph! :hrt:

What could've they changed? Anything after Summerslam...

I love when they do these video packages.

The thing about The Shield is that they all 3 cater to different niches and if they don't get screwed over then they can easily draw for the company by using their varied appeal.

Rollins got a few moves he could use to end matches. That Asai DDT, that flying knee from the top and the Blackout. I really hope when he goes solo he occasionally breaks out the God's Last Gift small package driver.

What could've they changed? Anything after Summerslam...

Yeah, Steph, might actually want to add "Better booking and build up of your PPVs" to that list because you're losing money big time with how your last few tanked.

Nice vid package for RKO.

All of that...and the announcement is Cena will have his rematch.

Womp womp...:dry:

Cena vs Orton again? :dry:

What was that about not wanting to change things Steph?

Rollins got a few moves he could use to end matches. That Asai DDT, that flying knee from the top and the Blackout. I really hope when he goes solo he occasionally breaks out the God's Last Gift small package driver.

You think he can do it in a safe way that WWE will allow it?

Please Based Wrestling God let this mean either Punk or Bryan are winning the Rumble...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"