Theresa May calls for a snap election.

Thank you Jebus. Looks like May and the frickin Tories won't get a majority. Let's get the Hung Parliament going.

Looking like the polls might be wrong (yet again). We'll have to wait and see.

Hung parliament could mean boris as pm (god forbid).

Reports are coming in that the exit polls may be wrong

How may has messed this up is amazing even dianne abbot couldn't bail her out.

All Praise be to Mother Russia and Putin if he get's the Tories out.

If Labour wins, Brexit is still happening, isn't it?

Looking like the polls might be wrong (yet again). We'll have to wait and see.

Hung parliament could mean boris as pm (god forbid).

Boris Johnson looks like Donald Trump.

If Labour wins, Brexit is still happening, isn't it?

Corbyn is probably more anti eu than boris.

They wont win but slight possibility they could form a cross party coalition. SNP and lib dems might push for a second referendum but i doubt it would happen.

We'll see.

All Praise be to Mother Russia and Putin if he get's the Tories out.

Wouldn't Russia want the Tories to win since they want to pull out of Brexit? The Labor party campaigned on staying

This all goes to show how far out of touch with the population the politicians are.

This is May right now:
tumblr_nahh7dl6mX1twe13wo1_500.gif

This is honestly pretty encouraging, though, yet another country rejecting the recent "Trumpian Populism". Here's to hoping the same thing happens here in the US come 2018.

How'd Lord Buckethead do?

This is May right now:
tumblr_nahh7dl6mX1twe13wo1_500.gif

This is honestly pretty encouraging, though, yet another country rejecting the recent "Trumpian Populism". Here's to hoping the same thing happens here in the US come 2018.

The way the GOP is playing right now, they certainly seem dead-set on making that an inevitability.

Oh god... I just had a vision of Dianne Abbott as Home Secretary. That racist imbecilic fat c*** can't tie her own shoe laces

So, does this mean that Trump needs to find someone else to hold his hand down steps?

There is nobody on his side now. Trump is 4everalone.

Hillary Clinton: I will show the world how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Theresa May: Hold my beer.

I wouldn't say May's collapse is on the level of Clinton's.

Corbyn is a donut and not leadership material. And his Shadow Cabinet is truly shocking. But in the last few weeks he's been playing a good game talking about the Tories cuts to the police and military etc.

Plus the whole thing with extremists being allowed to return from Syria unopposed. Extremists walking around on the streets without a care in the world.

Even though Corbyn won't do **** all about any of that anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"