• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Thor caption thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
01AFalconPunchingThor.jpg

Hulk: "Just chill out Je-sus!!
Thor: "What're you, trying to relate to me?!! Talk like a green man!!"
Hulk: "Alright Je-sus, jeez!!"
Thor: "Why do you keep calling me Je-sus? Do I look Puerto Rican to you?!!!"
Hulk: "No, but that guy back there called you Je-sus..."
Thor: "He didn't say Je-sus. He said 'Hey Zeus'."
Hulk: "Zeus????":huh:

01AThorPromoArt.jpg

Thor: "Zeus!!! As in 'father of Apollo', 'Mount Olympas', don't f*** with me or I'll shove a lightning bolt up your ass! Zeu...er wait....that's not right."
:pal::pal::pal::pal::pal:

ThorTransformercrossover.jpg

THOR: Hey, at least they didn´t put flames on me!
Bwahahahahaha

11Thor.jpg

THOR: "Hey Cap, guess what! I just shaved a whole bunch of money on magic hammer insurance by switching Geico!"
CAPTAIN AMERICA: ":huh:"
THOR: "Geico's expanding its horizons. I'm sure they could get you some indestructible shield insurance as well."

11Thor.jpg

THOR: "Why yes, I am Tyler Mane in disguise. Why do you ask?"

11Thor.jpg

THOR: "Hey Cap, they just cast my actor in my new movie! They even got Loki too! Isn't that great?!"
CAPTAIN AMERICA: "Um, yeah..."
THOR: "I know, isn't it? I beat the Green Lantern casting! Say, how's your casting coming along? Any luck getting Aaron Eckhart?"
CAPT. AMERICA: ":csad:"

ROBO-THOR: "By The Power of Cybertron!"

ROBO-THOR: "Robo-Avengers! Transform & Roll Out!"

01Ared-hulk-vs-thor-pinup-l.jpg

RED HULK: "Admit it, Thor racist! Thor don't like Red Hulk because Red Hulk is Red!!!"
THOR: "I don't like you because you're gonna get me killed!"

01Ared-hulk-vs-thor-pinup-l.jpg

THOR: "What is this, an attempt to top Red Kryptonite?!"
RED HULK: "Shut up!"

01AnotherHulkThor.gif

THOR: "Deny the God of Thunder an autograph will thou?!"
HULK: "For the last time, Hulk is not Lou Ferrigno!"

01AHulkThorWolverine.jpg

HULK: "Hulk Smash!"
WOLVERINE: "What did you do this time?!"
THOR: "Me?! You're the one who got his girlfriend drunk, photographed her in compromising positions & then sold them over the internet!"

01AHulkThor.jpg

THOR: "Beware the wrath of the sledge hammer!"

This one's not really a caption but I think it's funny -

01Andyetanotherhulkthor.jpg

BatmanSeesTheLight.jpg

BATMAN: "The Band... The Band..."

04ThorShinesALight.jpg

UA THOR: "Do you see the Light?!"

BatmanSeesTheLight.jpg

BATMAN: "The Band!"

143.jpg

UA THOR: "Can you see the Light?!"

40.jpg

SUPERMAN: "What Light?"

144.jpg

UA THOR: "Have you seen the Light?!"

SmugBatman.jpg

BATMAN: "Yes! Yes!! Jesus H. Tap Dancing Christ, I Have Seen The LIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!" [starts dancing the Bat-Tusi]

40.jpg

SUPERMAN: "Hello, my name is Superman, and I'm hiring you to be my personal trainer for my next animated series."

152.jpg

UA THOR: "Sigh. This is gonna take a while."

01AnotherHulkThor.gif

THOR: "Deny the God of Thunder an autograph will thou?!"
HULK: "For the last time, Hulk is not Lou Ferrigno!"

01AHulkThorWolverine.jpg

HULK: "Hulk Smash!"
WOLVERINE: "What did you do this time?!"
THOR: "Me?! You're the one who got his girlfriend drunk, photographed her in compromising positions & then sold them over the internet!"

[/IMG]
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Brilliant!!!!!!

01AmoraIsTooDarnSexy.jpg

AMORA THE ENCHANTRESS: "Would you f*** me? I'd f*** me. I'd f*** me HARD."

01ABeardedThor.jpg

TORUNN: "Santa Claus? Wow, you've lost a lot of weight."
THOR: ":whatever:"

01ABeardedThor.jpg

THOR: "C'mon, wake up, time to go see grandpa."

01AThorHisDaughter.jpg

THOR: "Just click your heels together & whisper there's no place like home."

01AThorHisDaughter.jpg

TORUNN: "Dad, will I ever be a part of the mainstream Marvel universe?"
THOR: "Probably not, but hey, they basically wished away Spider-Man's marriage so anything's possible."

01AnotherBeardedThor.jpg

TORUNN: "Dad, why did you abandon me to the care of Tony Stark, AKA: Iron Man?"
THOR: "So that you could learn the lesson that your grandfather King Odin tried to teach me - to appreciate & value humanity, honor, and unity."
TORUNN: "And I was supposed to learn all that from a drunken womanizing billionaire?"
THOR: "Look kid, I don't pretend that this stuff makes sense, okay? I just go with it & cash my paychecks."

01AnotherBeardedThor.jpg

TORUNN: "Um, Dad, I've been meaning to ask... is Sif really my biological mother?"
THOR: "Well of course she is. Why would you ever ask such a thing?"
TORUNN: "Well, I was just looking in the mirror, noticed a lack of resemblance to Sif, and started wondering - if Sif is my mom, why do I look so much like Amora the Enchantress?"
THOR: "Did it ever occur to you that you got your blonde hair from me?"
TORUNN: "That theory did present itself, but it also doesn't explain why lately I get these really ****ty impulses-"
THOR: "You're going through puberty girl. It's only natural that you would feel ****ty impulses. The point though is not to act on them, since I'm in no hurry to become a grandpa."

Brilliant!!!!!!
Thanks!

01ALoversSifThor.jpg

SIF: "Oh Thor..."
THOR: "Oh Wonder Woman..."
SIF: "What the f***?!"
THOR: "Oh snap..."

01ALoversSifThor.jpg

THOR: "Oh Sif..."
SIF: "Oh He-Man..."
THOR: "What did you call me woman?!?!?!"
SIF: "Oops..."

01AnotherBeardedThor.jpg

TORUNN: "Dad, why did you abandon me to the care of Tony Stark, AKA: Iron Man?"
THOR: "I had a 'Superman Returns' moment."
TORUNN: "Oh."

01AnotherBeardedThor.jpg

TORUNN: "Dad, Mr. Iron Man makes me feel really uncomfortable, even when he's sober."
THOR: "Why?"
TORUNN: "Well, this one day we were at the beach, I got out of the water, he came up to me and said 'Couple more years kiddo, you're gonna be one hot piece of...' I don't wanna say the last part."
THOR: "Hmm... Torunn, you did the right thing coming & telling me this. I'm going to have a word with Iron Man."

Later that week -

01AnIronManThor03CoverA.jpg

THOR: "Plotting to molest my daughter will ye? Feel the parental Wrath of the God of Thunder!"
IRON MAN: "Damn it, I knew I shouldn't have gone near that little minor..."

01ALoversSifThor.jpg

THOR: "Verily Sif, one true love of my life, I shall fight to the bitter end to ensure you a proper casting in my film - even if it costs me my life, I will not allow them to cast Natalie Portman, Jessica Alba or some other similarly unworthy actress as you."
SIF: "Aw, you're so sweet."

01AmoraIsTooDarnSexy.jpg

AMORA THE ENCHANTRESS: Which one of you boys want me first?

01AHulkThorWolverine.jpg

HULK: "Hulk Wants You First!"

WOLVERINE: "You're going to have to wait in line Bub."

THOR: "BEHOLD... NO ONE SHOULD ENTER HER BEFORE THE MIGHTY THOR!
On second thought, Hulk maybe you should go first."

HULK: "YES... HULK WILL LOVE HER LONG TIME!"

WOLVERINE: "WHAT! ARE YOU NUTS! We would never be able to follow after.... THAT!"

THOR: "Look at her mouth, she has herpes."

WOLVERINE: "For heaven's sake Thor.... I have mutant healing powers."

THOR: "Hmmm, good point.... my bad."

WOLVERINE: <sigh> "Jesus Thor.... "

Last edited:
01AmoraIsTooDarnSexy.jpg

AMORA: See, I make even the air horny!

01amora1.jpg

AMORA: "C'mon Thor, gimme some sugar baby! Goin' on 5 months now I ain't had nothing twixt my nethers that weren't run on batteries!"
THOR: "Oh God-! I can't know that!"
SOME GUY OFF SCREEN: "I could stand to hear a little bit more."

01Amora-02.jpg

AMORA [thinking]: "Oh yes... oh yes... OH YES! Oh God it's like an orgasm in my mouth!"
THOR [thinking]: "Sif's gonna kill me. It'll be worth it, but Sif's still gonna kill me."

01Amora-02.jpg

THOR [thinking]: "Must... remember... to use... protection... aw damn it..."

13 or so odd years later -
01AnotherBeardedThor.jpg

THOR: "Honey, for the last time Amora the Enchantress is not your biological mother! Your mother is Sif & only Sif!"
TORUNN: "All I said is that it wouldn't hurt to see a doctor and have a test done. I still like Sif & I'm happy to have her as a female role model, I just want to make sure."

atp7h0.jpg

THOR: "It's 112 miles to Asgard, we've got a full tank of goat, half a flask of rum, it's dark, and we're wearing Lord of the Ring style costumes."
SIF: "Hit it."

01AnotherBeardedThor.jpg

Thor: ...and that's what we call sex, honey. Why do you ask?
Toruun: Um, yeah, well, mom said to come and tell you dinner would be ready in a few secs, and I wasn't sure what she meant.

01AnIronManThor03CoverA.jpg

IRON MAN: "You have nothing to threaten me with! Nothing to do with all your strength!"
THOR: "I'll tell everyone you were the master-mind who wrote, produced & cast that awful Halle Berry Catwoman in Name Only."
IRON MAN: "Y-you wouldn't dare!"

01ALoversSifThor.jpg

THOR [thinking]: "Must... not... **** my pants..."

01amora1.jpg

AMORA: "I wish I knew how to quit you."

later that day -

01Amora-02.jpg

AMORA: "No I don't."

01Amora-02.jpg

AMORA: "If loving me is wrong, you don't want to be right."

Thanks Sidermanhero12

Great stuff all around, Panthro, Mal`akai.

BTW, just to be sure, does your login name come from the little guy who talks to Bender when he´s "God" in Futurama?

Thanks Sidermanhero12

Great stuff all around, Panthro, Mal`akai.

BTW, just to be sure, does your login name come from the little guy who talks to Bender when he´s "God" in Futurama?
Nope. I actually never really watched Futurama. Mal'Akai was a character I created years ago. Originally, he could create and manipulate anti-matter, but later I made him more powerful. He was blind, deaf, and mute, but his telepathic abilities allowed him to funtion as normal. He had a psychic radar, and his telepathic abilities told him what people were saying, and he projected his thoughts into their minds giving the illusion that has was speaking. I know it all sounds kind of unnecessary, but they helped him a lot.

valkyrie.jpg

Valkyrie: Green *****! Get the f*** out of my picture!

Nope. I actually never really watched Futurama. Mal'Akai was a character I created years ago. Originally, he could create and manipulate anti-matter, but later I made him more powerful. He was blind, deaf, and mute, but his telepathic abilities allowed him to funtion as normal. He had a psychic radar, and his telepathic abilities told him what people were saying, and he projected his thoughts into their minds giving the illusion that has was speaking. I know it all sounds kind of unnecessary, but they helped him a lot.

Oh, okay. It´s just the name is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"