• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

World Thor: The Animated Series

Thor Tales of Asgard was awesome. Art is simple, true, but the way they presented the Warriors Three and Thor and Loki, made it for me. It's good. Not that I will rush and buy every copy great, but still good.

The way they presented the Warriors Three killed it for me. Cowards who toss around empty boasts--even Hogun? Meh. :csad:

The way they presented the Warriors Three killed it for me. Cowards who toss around empty boasts--even Hogun? Meh. :csad:

At first. But they grew out of it and became real warriors in the end. As far as character development, that's pretty unexpected. Besides, it's not in comic book continuity, so a little artistic license is forgivable. :cwink:

If Thor does get his own series should they bring over Rick Wasserman, who voices Thor on Avengers: EMH or get someone new?

If Thor does get his own series should they bring over Rick Wasserman, who voices Thor on Avengers: EMH or get someone new?

Yes I think Rick D. Wassrerman should return as the voice of Thor, he's probably my favorite Thor voice actor yet.

Oh and I watched the first episode of the Green Lantern animated series the other day I was thinking "man, Thor is long overdue for his own show".

Yes I think Rick D. Wassrerman should return as the voice of Thor, he's probably my favorite Thor voice actor yet.

Oh and I watched the first episode of the Green Lantern animated series the other day I was thinking "man, Thor is long overdue for his own show".

Yes. Yes he is. Just keep that Tanarus freak as far away from it as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"