The Amazing Spider-Man Toddler Boy Being Cast for Spider-Man 4?

it could also be a pete/mj kid from a "what if i wasn't spider-man" dream sequence
It's probably just a concocted dream sequence from Peter about his future with MJ and dealing with fatherhood and family themes. Hence the red hair like his mother MJ. Makes sense that Peter would be thinking about such things if he sees Connors is dealing with a wife and son. One would think there would be parallels between Peter and Connors/Lizard.

I could accepted this dream sequence idea
(given some of the other ideas out there)

I'm gonna guess and say that were are gonna see some of mj's home life and it is a younger brother of hers. Not that im for a scene such as that as i feel we need to get away from her having a huge part, but the way things have gone so far i dont think they are gonna change the formula.

Let's create some hysteria "Its teh Super-Man returns effect again LOLS!!!111"

Maybe it's Cable! Follow me here... Scott Summers (James Marsden) steals MJ and they have a kid! Is it Spidey's kid or Cyclops? YEAH! Now that's drama!

This could be for a number of different roles and imo the least likely is the child being Peter and MJ's. At least that's what i hope.
Usually identical twins are cast so the actors can be switched out as the young children are limited to only a short time of shooting per day.

Interesting, i didn't know that.

Who ever lands the role will stand to make a good amount of money.If the following information is correct Sony will be paying the actors (or parents) 759 dollars per day!:awesome:

http://www.exploretalent.com/display_casting4.php?casting_id=601677&

Hadn't considered the dream sequence. That would be cool, but I hope it isn't connected to the "What if I wasn't Spider-Man" story, as that would be a re-hash of the "I am Spider-Man no more" storyline.

this is based on nothing but guesswork, but i just do not see spider-man 4 going down the superman returns child angle. frankly, i think that talk is over-reaction. i'm sure they're not going to. and if they do, like others have pointed out, it's probably a dream sequence. hopefully. but if i am wrong, i'll sit back and see how it goes with fingers crossed.

as has been said, it could also be young cletus kasady - which i would be interested in actually. given part of the symbiote remains in connor's possession, doing carnage straight after spider-man 3 would make some sense. or simply, the boy is rescued by spider-man in an action sequence. it's way too early to know.

Last edited:
Spider-Fan83 answered your question:

though, it could make sense, if say they were doing the youth draining storyline, an at some point in the movie, it backfires on him and turns him in into a child

This is the most logical scenario in my eyes.

The spider-baby could work quite well; maybe because in this movie universe Peter is apparently a mutant, the child could be one as well. When it is born it looks like a normal baby. Then as MJ is cuddling the baby it mutates into a spider-monster, rips open MJ and drains her leaving her a husk.

Then Peter would have to face off against the mutant and face up to his legacy. The Hero's Legacy would be the only place I could see the movies going since we've had origin, power-loss, and facing the darkside.

The only kid I want from Peter and MJ is May.

The toddler could be for any reason.

1) A baby of a friend of MJ, to make her broody.
2) Vulture turning into a kid (Too corny IMO)
3) Some people think its baby Cletus Kasidy...seriously guys, WTF?!?!
4) Raimi has another sprog hes wants too cameo somehow.

I bet what happened was MJ got pregnant and (drumroll please)....

Norman Osborn is the father! Tada!!!

Who has the torches and pitchforks?

Seriously, it seems like this should be pretty obvious to me - Billy Connors. Red hair? Could just be part of the script.

Spider-Baby or Billy Connors.

Those are my guesses.

HA!

Seriously, though? That would kill me dead. :dry:

Who has the torches and pitchforks?

Seriously, it seems like this should be pretty obvious to me - Billy Connors. Red hair? Could just be part of the script.

I don't remember Billy Connors having red hair.

MJ babysits Dr.Connors kid and realizes that she wants a family of her own.

I know who it is...

RORSCHACH AS A KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"