Tom Hardy reveals why he left Suicide Squad

MasterChief2829

Sidekick
Reaction score
http://collider.com/suicide-squad-tom-hardy-reveals-why-he-dropped-out-of-dc-film/

Editor's note:
(Note: “alley” means “right up there with the best”):

“There’s a very practical element as to why I’ve missed out on that foray, which is because Alejandro [G. Inarritu] has overshot by three months in Calgary, so we’ve got to go back out to Patagonia or Alaska to continue shooting The Revenant which has turned into a much bigger beast than we thought, but that also looks exceptional.”

“Warner Bros. is my home studio and I love them so I was really bummed out. I wanted to work on that and I know the script is really ****ing alley and I also know what’s gonna happen with The Joker and Harley Quinn in that; I won’t give away too much…it’s ****ing alley. And that whole territory is something that I would certainly—I mean, everybody loves The Joker. Everybody loves The Joker. Will Smith is a dope guy, but everybody loves The Joker and that’s gonna, I think, be a very important film for fans.”

Last edited:
I've never heard "alley" used in that manner.

Anyway... why does Alejandro have to be a dick.

Tell the truth Hardy! Tell us how much the script really sucks!

I don't know what alley means but it must be slang for garbage :o

Honestly, I don't understand what I just read. lol

What does he mean by "****ing alley"?

Naaah. I don't believe him. Everyone knows he left because the script is s**t! :o

Somebody call our resident English folks, stat!

Alley means, according to the article, "right up there with the best."

Garbage. Most alleys are filled with it, right?

Alleys are filled with dead bodies. Bruce Wayne's parents died in an alley.
He must be talking about how a lot of the characters will die in the movie.

I have to question Tom Hardy's sources on this.

We all know he abandoned the project because the script sucks. That's on the record as being 100% fact.

Warner Bros. is my home studio and I love them so I was really bummed out.
That's my boy. :up: Hopefully WB will give him another role in the DCCU.

Did we really need a separate thread for this?

I'm all up for not believing PR statements (I believe Trank was fired from Star Wars)but I don't get the Tom Hardy dropped out because the script sucked conspiracy theories. There is no proof of that, there just isn't. This Means War and Child 44 were poorly reviewed flops.

Last edited:
alley
[al-ee]
noun, plural alleys.
1. a passage, as through a continuous row of houses, permitting access from the street to backyards, garages, etc.
2. a narrow back street.
3. a slang term for "El Mayimbe is full of sh**"

alley
[al-ee]
noun, plural alleys.
1. a passage, as through a continuous row of houses, permitting access from the street to backyards, garages, etc.
2. a narrow back street.

:funny:

alley
[al-ee]
noun, plural alleys.
2. a narrow back street.

:lmao:

Well played, my friend. :woot:

For of all rad words of tongue or pen, the raddest are these: "El Mayimbe was wrong again!".

I don't know about this, El Mayimbe has been right about things before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"