Tom Hardy reveals why he left Suicide Squad

Kinda like having a cinematic Bane who wasn't as tall as his comic book counterpart?

Nah, cant see it.

Speaking of Tom Hardy's height, he would have needed big boots to look Will Smith in the eye, seeing as Will is 1,88 (same as Kinnaman) and Tom is 1,75 (short-ass mofo).

After seeing him as Bane, and after that great Daredevil from short little guy, I am all in with Hardy playing Punisher... He could play Elektra and it would be awesome so. But I want him in DCCU :)

Deathstroke

Brainiac
Brainiac would suit him fine.
Suppose some people will laugh at this cause he will remind them of the unpopular Star Trek movie about him as the clone of Patrick Stewart.
I think it was Nemesis.

Brainiac would suit him fine.
Suppose some people will laugh at this cause he will remind them of the unpopular Star Trek movie about him as the clone of Patrick Stewart.
I think it was Nemesis.

They might have laughed... if anyone had actually seen that movie... :cwink:

Hardy sounds like he is itching to do another action movie, but with a character whose feet are on the ground. It's been a long time since he shot Inception, TDKR, and Fury Road. Missed out on Suicide Squad, mentioned Splinter Cell several times, and Punisher.

"I want to jump out of out of helicopters and run around with night vision. That's kind of what I want to do... that's kind of what I want to do now. I'm ready for that."

I can't wait any longer for news on Splinter Cell, has there been anything in the last few months other than it's on hold? Hardy seems really displaced with The Reverent, over shooting by a few months must suck if your out of your wheelhouse.

I can't wait any longer for news on Splinter Cell, has there been anything in the last few months other than it's on hold? Hardy seems really displaced with The Reverent, over shooting by a few months must suck if your out of your wheelhouse.

There were some bumps in the road with The Revenant, but he sounds happy with the results so far. Splinter Cell had Doug Liman attached with Hardy, but Liman is off shooting Mena now, so unless they get another director there's nothing imminent.

There were some bumps in the road with The Revenant, but he sounds happy with the results so far. Splinter Cell had Doug Liman attached with Hardy, but Liman is off shooting Mena now, so unless they get another director there's nothing imminent.

I heard they wanted to shoot The Reverent in chronological order. They are filming (or were) about an hour west from where I live and we had a really mild winter. Fargo was shooting season 2 here as well and I heard some people in production were a little disappointed in the lack of snow, i wonder if that is the reason The Reverent is moving shooting up to Alaska.

Looks like Hardy might be in another WB/DC project! :woot:

http://collider.com/tom-hardy-taboo-filming-dc-comics-movie-tv-series/

HARDY: I actually got something cooking with Warner Bros. which is also a comic book, it’s a DC thing which is kind of…

Oh you should really share because I’m not a journalist, no one’s recording this.

HARDY: It’s really good actually, it contains elements of all kinds of stuff. From Ocean’s Eleven, to Batman, you can get all the wrappers out and it would be a big, really cool, Technicolor, Pulp Fiction…It’s a psychological ****fest, it’s absolutely awesome. It’s as if you would take Transmetropolitan and make it happen, but it’s not that out there it’s something which is much more real world. It could be like Heat, it could be ****ing awesome. Let me tell you what it is, try and guess.

I’m not gonna guess because I have to go, because he’s gonna kill me. But I just wanna know…

HARDY: Anybody…

Hardy gets major points from me for that Transmetropolitan name drop. :D

After reading that I wish I had the same mannerisms as Hardy.

"From Ocean’s Eleven, to Batman, you can get all the wrappers out and it would be a big, really cool, Technicolor, Pulp Fiction…It’s a psychological ****fest"

This just sounds glorious. It sounds like it could be a Vertigo title of some sorts...

He says this:
No, but you know what I’m saying. I’m trying to be respectful with the time. My thing is, they have a schedule through 2020 that they’ve announced movies. Is what you wanna do something that’s not on that
schedule?

HARDY: It’s not even a movie.

So it’s something you’ve seen…

HARDY: It’s already… It’s real estate, it’s PRIME real estate which is sitting there right under everybody’s nose that no one’s really thought about yet and it goes TV and movie, it’s awesome. I can’t believe that nobody has even –I know they thought of it but no one has actually blown life into it yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"