Tom Hardy to Star in Gareth Evans' Action Movie Havoc for Netflix

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
Tom Hardy To Star In Gareth Evans’ ‘Havoc’ For Netflix – Deadline

Gareth.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: Gareth Evans has found his new home for the next several years as the director of The Raid franchise has signed an exclusive deal with Netflix to produce and direct films for the studio. As part of the new partnership, Evans has set the action thriller Havoc as the first film under the deal with Tom Hardy on board to star.

Evans will write and direct the pic as well as produce for One More One Productions, as will Hardy, Ed Talfan for Severn Screen and Aram Tertzakian for XYZ Films. The story is set after a drug deal gone wrong, a bruised detective must fight his way through a criminal underworld to rescue a politician’s estranged son, while unraveling a deep web of corruption and conspiracy that ensnares his entire city.

I'm just glad to see Gareth Evans doing another film after it feels like its been forever since Apostle came out and I can't wait to see how he utlizes Tom Hardy's physicaity. If the action sequences are in the vein of The Raid films or Gangs of London its going to be awesome.

I'm just glad to see Gareth Evans doing another film after it feels like its been forever since Apostle came out and I can't wait to see how he utlizes Tom Hardy's physicaity. If the action sequences are in the vein of The Raid films or Gangs of London its going to be awesome.

Same. Hardy's needed a hardcore action role for a long time.

Coming to Netflix too. Very nice.

'Havoc': Timothy Olyphant, Jessie Mei Li & More Join Tom Hardy In Gareth Evans' New Thriller

According to Variety, Gareth Evans is filling out his supporting cast with actors such as Timothy Olyphant, Justin Cornwell, Jessie Mei Li, Yeo Yann Yann, Quelin Sepulveda, Luis Guzmán, Sunny Pang, and MMA star Michelle Waterson. While many of these names are likely going to be new to film fans, obviously Olyphant is the biggest star amongst them. He’s the star that is probably best known for his long-running role in “Justified,” as well as numerous other TV and film appearances, including “The Mandalorian.”

Great casting so far and just when I thought I couldn't get more excited for this after seeing Hardy join they actually get Timothy Olyphant on board for this as well. Hopefully, under the direction of Evans we get to see him be even more of a badass than he already is, but either way this movie is really shaping up to be somethig great.

So amped for this. Apostle was very slept on. Feels like the cast for this one will get it a little more notoriety.

Wow, 79 days, have to think that's the longest shoot Gareth's ever done by a good margin. That's not cheap, especially with some names in the cast.

Evans would be perfect to direct a Daredevil movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"