Tomb Raider: Anniversary announced for Wii!

If it hits the 360 im happy

You don't even own a 360 you kooky yes man. In fact you don't own any of the three next gen machines, so stop talking out your rear. :whatever:

There haven't been enough to judge. The only ones I can think of that sucked were Far Cry and Red Steel. Far Cry was a ****ty port and Red Steel was rushed. Godfather got good reviews for Wii.

Kudos for talking sense Spidey. Godfather, while I haven't played it, got great reviews across the board. Most of the reviews were better than other platforms got, even the mighty PS3's reviews were mostly worse. Red Steel was rushed, and you could tell by the design, but the concept was great, and RS2 should have the major kinks worked out of it.

The Godfather was like Scarface and the Sapranos...they sucked ans the graphics were real sucky. So what makes you think the Godfather will be good for the Wii?

:whatever:

Because the game is already out, and has had many positive reviews. Seriously man, before you start talking smack about the Wii (Because you think that's the cool thing to do) make sure you actually get some experience with the machine other than Wii Sports over my brothers house. Grow your own opinions on things other than Sonic, and your life will be much happier.

The Godfather was like Scarface and the Sapranos...they sucked ans the graphics were real sucky. So what makes you think the Godfather will be good for the Wii?

Maybe the good reviews it got :confused:

Because the game is already out, and has had many positive reviews. Seriously man, before you start talking smack about the Wii (Because you think that's the cool thing to do) make sure you actually get some experience with the machine other than Wii Sports over my brothers house. Grow your own opinions on things other than Sonic, and your life will be much happier.
He's too tarded to do anything that has logic behind it.

I love this render! :D

trawiisv7.jpg

The game is fun buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"