Trading off half my collection

HCpride

Sidekick
Reaction score
will sell sinister, wonderman,sasquatch,blackheart,beta ray bill,wmw weapon x, and daredevil for $25 shipped
will sell FFM mr fantasic (both) FFM thing (both) and human torch for 13$ shipped
lots of great fodder! dont let it go!

ive decided im spending too much on things i dont really have a direct attachment to,so im getting rid of all my figures that arent xmen or spiderman related

each figure is priced,and i ship priority shipping which is generally 4$ unless its a bigger order and ill tell you

all are loose and ill tell you if they dont have all their accessories (most do)

ML1- Ironman-$5-pending

ML2- Dr Doom-$5-pending

ML5- Sabretooth-$5-pending

ML7- Silver Centurion Ironman-$5-pending

ML7- Weapon X-$3, missing some tubes and unmasked head,has base though-pending

ML9- Green Hulk-$5-pending

ML9- Dr Strange-$3-pending

ML9- Warmachine-$5 has most accessories, i did use alot of his flames to go onto gliders that various goblins had,does have missile attachments tho-pending

ML9- Deathlok-$4-pending

ML9- Bullseye-$4,ill also give you one of deadpools si's that i displayed with him-pending

ML9- Galactus-$15-pending

ML10- Black Panther-$4-pending

ML10- Mr Sinister-$4

ML11- Hulk Buster Ironman-$6-pending

ML11- Vengeance-$4,$5 if you want the bike-pending

ML11- Wonderman-$4

ML12- Sasquatch-$4

ML12- Wolverine-$5-pending

ML13- Abomination-$6-pending

ML13- Blackheart-$4

ML14- Ironman-$5-pending

ML14- Falcon-$3, i super glued his falcon into the peg in his back b/c it always fell out, im sure you can rip it out easily, and his left shoulder pops out of the socket sometimes-pending

ML15- Spiderwoman-$4-pending

ML15- Wasp-$4-pending

ML15- Moon Knight-$6 and I'll also give you the MS Moon Knight base-pending

ML15- Beta Ray Bill-$5

ML15- Thor Buster Ironman-$5-pending

ML15- Captain Mar-vell-$4-pending

ML15- MODOK-$15-pending

WMW- Thor-$5-pending

WMW- Mustard Bearded Sentry-$6-pending

WMW- Antman-$3-pending

WMW- Sabretooth-$3-pending

WMW- Weapon X-$3

FO1- Captain America-$5-pending

FO1- Red Skull-$4-pending

FO1- Hulk-$5-pending

FO1- Leader-$4-pending

FO1- Kingpin-$5-pending

FO1- Daredevil-$5

FO2- Ironman-$5-pending

FO2- Punisher-$5-pending

FO2- Jigsaw-$5 (I'd like to sell these 2 together b/c i cant remember who had which guns)-pending

MS- Cloak and Dagger-$7-pending

HC- Mecha Hulk with gremlin-$7, he doesnt have the door that open and closes on his back, i threw it away a long time ago-pending

I can provide pics for all my custom figures also (as well as any of the above)

Custom Giantman i made from 12 daredevil-$7-pending

Custom Bobby Drake made from Archangel-$4-pending

Custom Nick Fury made from Bullseye-$4-pending

HoM- It-$5-pending

HoM- Hulk-$5-pending

HoM- Inhuman Torch-$5-pending

HoM- Spiderman-$3, he is modded a little, i colored his eyes white, and i took out his batteries so he cant light up at all,doesnt have missils-pending

HoM- Ironman-$6-pending

Custom Johnny Storm (movie version)-$4-pending

Custom Sue Storm (comic version)-$5-pending

FFM- Reed wave 1-$3, i dont think i can find many of his stretchy parts anymore

FFM- Clobberin Time Thing-$3

FFM- Ragin Thing-$4

FFM- Stretchy Reed that came with Ragin Thing-$3,both for $6

FFM- Invisible Woman-$4(totally invisible)-pending

FFM- Human Torch(series 2)-$4 doesnt have base

I am giving spideyboy and a guy from fwoosh first dibs b/c they are both chill guys that have helped me

I definitely want the Silver Centurion Iron Man. Perhaps also the ML14 Iron Man. Yea, I'll definitely take both. And ML9 Green Hulk.

I also would like to see your custom pictures as I may be interested.

Johnny Storm, Sue Storm, Bobby Drake.

Anyone call dibs on the other 3 figures I want?

nope, those 3 are yours man
let me get pics real quick

suestorm.jpg

johnnystorm.jpg

bobby.jpg

you can also have ml8 icemans ice sled which i display bobby on
only problem i have is i havent figured out how to stop paint rub yet, so elbow and knees arent covered as good as a regular figure
and im gonna be honest with you, that pic doesnt do sue justice, she looks really good in person

Yea, I was going to say the pic of Sue could have made her look better. It just looks a little fuzzy.

Do you do paypal?

And how much would you want for Bobby? I'm considernig him. I was able to pick up the Ultimate Iceman variant so my urge to get Bobby isn't as high as previously.

no paypal,sorry
and lets say 4$ for bobby, $5 if you want the ice sled from ml8 iceman

$4 on Bobby? Dude, if you fixed the paint rub thing (I think super glue helps that, it's on Jin Satome's site), did a little wash and a dry brushing, you could toss that thing on ebay and make more for it. I'll think about Bobby and let you know.

Oh, put Moonknight on pending for FTB. I'm pretty sure he wanted an extra one for fodder. If he doesn't get it from because he doesn't want much of anything else, I'll probably just get it for him for a trade.

Oh, I can probably send payment monday or tuesday.

And would you be willing to sell just the gremlin figure from mecha hulk?

sure thing

ill see what i can do with bobby too
did you want sue and johnny either?

yeah i can sell gremlin also
lets just say a buck to your total

Nah, I think I'll pass on them. I think you should hold off on selling them anyways. You have great potential to do more with them and make them more valuable. Johnny alone could be great...if you could figure out how to put more flame effects past his joints where the "fire" plastic stops, that would be sweet. I don't know who's head you have on Johnny, but I think Wonder Man's head would work, well, wonders. If you do get the dry brushing thing down, I think Sue could benefit a great deal from that as well. You have a lot of potential, HC. Use it!

alright man, all the others are on hold for you
and it will be about $20 shipped

Can i buy The Abomination?

Would also like Modok and Red Skull, if available.

I'd like to buy the ML5 Sabretooth if it's still up for grabs

Sweet!! So that Moon Knight is on hold for me?!?! Awesome, and I'll take the MS Moon Knight base along with it. Also I'll take Black Panther and FO1 Kingpin aslong as its the white suit version. I'm semi interested in the FO1 Daredevil too. LMK what all these would come to.

I was only trying to humor you. Now please, let us refrain from hijacking this gentleman's thread. I will NOT lose out on my figurines due to you and your ways. Failing to comply will result in a series of thrashings.

Hmm, I don't know if I'm OK in beating the death out of a sheep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"