Trading off half my collection

28$ shipped FTB
and im selling it b/c i really have no attachment to any figures that arent spiderman or xmen related and i need money bad

also captain stacy, all those are spoken for i just havent had time to update it
most of this is spoken for as of right now, ill update tomorrow

Thats $28 shipped for:

Moon Knight
Black Panther
Kingpin
Daredevil

??? What about just Moon Knight and Kingpin???

28$ shipped FTB
and im selling it b/c i really have no attachment to any figures that arent spiderman or xmen related and i need money bad

also captain stacy, all those are spoken for i just havent had time to update it
most of this is spoken for as of right now, ill update tomorrow

No problem. Feel free to get in touch if anything changes.

Hell I'll pay $10 for your ML5 Sabretooth, I'll compete against anyone on here for it lol.

sorry man i already made a deal with some one else on another board

and trust me, the FO version is way better

thanx for the first dibs... i like the sue custom.. paint could be a lil better though, but using kitty's head was genius!

im pretty good on figs though you have everything i have for the most part :)

OK then. Ring me up for the ML Moon Knight with the MS base. Are the little throwing knives included??

Nah. I decided I'll pass. Besides, I'm trying to cut-back so its not a smart move on my part. Thanks though. So just PM me and we can get this moving bro.

FTB I have two spare loose Panthers......Man there was about five of them for 3 bucks a piece a few days back at a WM....Anyway I have a custom in mind for both, but one I don't think I'll be doing.

Let me handle it then. I'd truly like some prelim work before I do something as tough as Holocaust is gonna be. Its kinda intimidating actually. Well, atleast for now. I was gonna mention that I had plans on doing an Exiles Morph too as a beginner type custom since he's basically a repaint if you'd be interestd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"