Transformers Transform and roll out: Transformers Toy discussion

If you can transform leader prime, I think you'll be ok with Jetfire.

I transformed 07 Prime once and he's been a truck ever since lol

I transformed 07 Prime once and he's been a truck ever since lol
Some of you really fail at Transforming. :oldrazz: If was of a mind too I could transform Masterpiece Megatron in under 15 minutes.

And just for reference I'm talking about this guy.
MP-pics6.jpg

I think the next masterpiece should be an autobot car. Like Tracks or Sideswipe or even Bluestreak or Jazz, maybe mirage. I would like to see what they do with one of those guys. Are they even gonna make anymore masterpiece figures?

Who knows. But in terms of character heirarchy for the Autobots. After Prime it's Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime, then BB, then Mirage and Grimlock.

A Masterpiece Edition SixShot would transcend the boundaries between God and Man. Really.

I remember hearing somewhere a ways back that the next Masterpiece was going to be Ghost StarScream but I hope thats wrong... I dont really dig a all clear StarScream all that much...

I want that Prime and Soundwave. I must post mine later.

Hey does anyone know if Revenge of the Fallen toys transform easier for kids then they did with the first movie toys? I wasted some money on presents last movie because none of the kids could do the transformations.

Hey does anyone know if Revenge of the Fallen toys transform easier for kids then they did with the first movie toys? I wasted some money on presents last movie because none of the kids could do the transformations.

If anything they are harder. I don't know why they put 5+ on these toys. It would have to be a very smart 6 year old to transform some of the deluxe figures much less any of the voyager or leader class figs. If anybody under ten can transform a leader optimus prime.... well kids are a lot smarter than people think i guess, cuz these things are insane to transform

That's what FAB's are for.

Nice evil ash. Thats sweet you have g1 sideswipe and sunstreaker i think his name is

Saw a repainted Starscream at Walmart as exclusives. It's Ramjet and Skywarp. Skywarp has a different head though, does not have the Starscream one.

Ramjet
368444142.jpg

SKywarp (sorry for the blurry pic)
368444183.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity