Transformers Do you think the Transformers movie will spawn a new cartoon?

Spider-man the movie = 3d Spider-man Cartoon
X-men the movie = X-men Evolution
Blade = Blade the TV series

My guess is probably

Alchemyst said:
Spider-man the movie = 3d Spider-man Cartoon
X-men the movie = X-men Evolution
Blade = Blade the TV series

My guess is probably

Hopefully it'll be as good as The Batman animated series and animated movies that were spawned from the first two Batman movies.

CFlash said:
Hopefully it'll be as good as The Batman animated series and animated movies that were spawned from the first two Batman movies.

Im not gonna hold my breath, I'll jus wait and see

Funny. I was just thinking about this last night. They made an FF cartoon since FF 2 is coming out. Why not a new Transformers cartoon? And no...i'm not counting the import animes...those are HORRIBLE.

Nathan said:
I'd kinda love to see a remake of G1 Transformers with all the cheesy parts taken out.

if mainframe or was it dreamwave? was still around they'd make a awesome series

13.jpg

I'd love to see the guys behind beast wars like Larry Ditillo do a g1 tranformers show. It'd be brilliant.

Godzilla2000 said:
I think the ballsiest thing Hasbro could do is commission a series that picks up where the G1 continuity left off.

That would be a great move. It would also introduce old characters to new fans such as Wheeljack.

Lunar_Wolf said:
That would be a great move. It would also introduce old characters to new fans such as Wheeljack.

I wish it would take the best aspects from the old TV show (the cool Space Bridge as oppossed to the corny "Spanner" from the comics), the best aspects from the Marvel comics (such as the Dinobots origin, which was handled better in the comic), and the Dreamwave comics (I didn't read em but I heard they were good).

And I hope Michael Bay doesn't Executive Produce it.

I guess they could draw a few elements from the Marvel comics, but by God they should stay away from Circuit Breaker. Whas she annoying or what. Jesus.

I'm watching Season 3 the return of Prime on youtube and these people find Prime on a ship floating in space. But in the movie didn't Prime die? Why is he floating around not looking one bit damaged?

Headless Knight said:
I guess they could draw a few elements from the Marvel comics, but by God they should stay away from Circuit Breaker. Whas she annoying or what. Jesus.

No way. Her story was great and was one of the things that made the comic better than cartoon. Now Robot Master is another question. ;)
Done right... she'd make a great villain in a cartoon.

Didn't she eventually end up crossing over to other comics?

Lunar_Wolf said:
I'm watching Season 3 the return of Prime on youtube and these people find Prime on a ship floating in space. But in the movie didn't Prime die? Why is he floating around not looking one bit damaged?

I think the ship he was floating around on was his coffin. And the reason why he didn't look damaged was beacuse the animators were just to dam lazy to give Prime the detail he had in the movie-just look at how poor some of the animation was in season 3....:o

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
I think the ship he was floating around on was his coffin. And the reason why he didn't look damaged was beacuse the animators were just to dam lazy to give Prime the detail he had in the movie-just look at how poor some of the animation was in season 3....:o
No your wrong. When prime died they put him and all these other autobots on a ship to store there bodys. Later on some autobots that were alive found the ship prime was on and found him alive. They later found out the quintisons messed with is body and made the ship go towards the sun. So later prime killed himself and the other autobots got away. Then late on a group of humans found the ship and took prime yet again dead body off the ship before it hit the son. And brough him back to live.

deathshead2 said:
No your wrong. When prime died they put him and all these other autobots on a ship to store there bodys. Later on some autobots that were alive found the ship prime was on and found him alive. They later found out the quintisons messed with is body and made the ship go towards the sun. So later prime killed himself and the other autobots got away. Then late on a group of humans found the ship and took prime yet again dead body off the ship before it hit the son. And brough him back to live.

Thanks for clearing that up. I love them episdoes and the return of Starscream too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"