Age of Extinction Transformers 4 is going to be TERRIBLE!

Transformers 4 runtime: 165 mins. Ouch.

^W__________T___________F!.... So scary to think about. It's gonna be so horrible (more than likely)

where did you see that. I saw that on IMDB, but then on google it was just 120 mins flat

He's the 3rd or 4th person posting that, i think there was a link in the previous 2 pages.

Transformers 4 runtime: 165 mins. Ouch.

Good then you can skip some crap for a bathroom break & come back not to have missed very much.:woot:

I like Wahlberg and love Grammar but the other 2 the daughter and boyfriend looks suspect but 2 and 3 made a billion so I expect more
of the same Great visuals Optimus being in God Mode and with dumb
Humor sprinkled in

This is amazing!!! :wow::woot:

[YT]www.youtube.com/embed/7Rfup0XKx7o[/YT]

Just watched it. So freaking bad. One of the most boring movies ever, and I had such high hopes. No Shia LeBouf, it could have been awesome. But instead by far worst Transformers movie.

Also I think that weird American/Australian accent guy (the boyfriend) was supposed to be Irish? Go figure.

Just watched it. So freaking bad. One of the most boring movies ever, and I had such high hopes. No Shia LeBouf, it could have been awesome. But instead by far worst Transformers movie.

That about sums it up.

Also I think that weird American/Australian accent guy (the boyfriend) was supposed to be Irish? Go figure.

His accent kept changing throughout the movie so you'd be forgiven for thinking that.

His throw-away line about being a "racing driver" at the start of the film really pays off at the end when they need a "racing driver" to get them out of trouble..:dry:

Script = Terrible

Terrible yet going to be highest grossing film this year :D

Terrible yet going to be highest grossing film this year :D

Well, in the past few years, the top 10 films have been much better on average, i mean, 2009 had Ice Age 3, Transformers 2, 2012 and New Moon, getting only one or 2 turds in the top 10 is still an improvement from a good part of the 2000s, we're getting way too many sequels and spin-offs there, but in least the franchises are trying to improve, with a few exceptions, for now i doubt Transformers or Ice Age will get any better, i just hope Twilight isn't resurrected too.

Too bad the top 3 grossing domestic movies (TWS, TLM, DOFP) will likely be upstaged by this one.

I'm going to skip this one. I've already spent too much money this year on movies that I should've skipped in favor of better ones.

Too bad the top 3 grossing domestic movies (TWS, TLM, DOFP) will likely be upstaged by this one.

The hunger games sequel will no doubt be the domestic queen this year, so there's that.
Will probably come down to this or hobbit for number two...maybe.

The movie was good. no idea what there is to complain about. it's an action movie about a cartoon not anything up for an Oscar

Is The Winter Soldier going to win an Oscar? No. Is it better than this movie? Hmmm....

The Avengers didn't win an Oscar.

Empire Strikes Back didn't win an Oscar.

I liked this movie, but the defense of "it's not gonna win Oscars/it's based on a cartoon, etc" is really silly and baseless

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"