World Transformers: Prime

I'm a huge transformers fan but I can't stand this show.

It basically consist of 5 or 6 super Autobots running around killing 20-100 decepticon drones and at least one underboss each episode.

The fight scenes are painfully one sided, and predictable.
The humans are all annoying.
The Decepticons have a mortality rate of only 3 episodes tops.
It's rumored that expensive CGI won over getting some decent writers.
And other than Cliffjumper's plot driven death, Autobots never seem to die.

I really wish there was a more mature Transformer show in the works....

F.Y.I. "Rescue Bots" isn't helping.

The only human I find annoying is Miko... Seriously. I would take both Jack and Raph over any human from any Transformer show (or movie) to date. You're honestly the only person I've seen to say they didn't like it... And, IMHO, the shows are written pretty well.

A hell of a lot better than Animated.

I surely hope so. I know they only had the "set" amount of Autobots on the show was due to the cost of the CGI... From everything I've read they wanted to make sure the show was a success before bringing in more bots.

It is...the show gets good ratings and the toys sell well.

Shockwave is coming soon too I think. Maybe as soon as next week.

The series has been great and I love the action sequences featured in every episode. Also I hope Prime finds a legendary Autobots healer weapon in one of the remaining relics so he can heal Bulkhead.

Last edited:
You're honestly the only person I've seen to say they didn't like it...

Well, what can I say. I'm not that easily impressed. My POV doesn't waver based on popular opinion.

So if you like a show that is shaping up to be an unprecedented Decepticon snuff series, then I sincerely hope you enjoy today's episode.

I'm a huge transformers fan but I can't stand this show.

It basically consist of 5 or 6 super Autobots running around killing 20-100 decepticon drones and at least one underboss each episode.

The fight scenes are painfully one sided, and predictable.
The humans are all annoying.
The Decepticons have a mortality rate of only 3 episodes tops.
It's rumored that expensive CGI won over getting some decent writers.
And other than Cliffjumper's plot driven death, Autobots never seem to die.

I really wish there was a more mature Transformer show in the works....

F.Y.I. "Rescue Bots" isn't helping.

I saw the first 5 part arc and decided to wait until season 1 was done to have a marathon. I started the show again yesterday and the gripes you have so far are exactly why I can't get fully on board with the show. Skyquake was cool but he died quick and every episode has been pretty dull so far.

And I completely hate "drones". It sucks they'll never take advantage of the time between season 2 of G1 and the movie. So many cool characters and the Classics/Generations line would've been awesome to use run along with it. Oh well:csad:

Just started watching Transformers Prime:

Pros

-Voice cast is great, Combs, The Rock, Cullen, Keaton and Welker all in the first episode.
-CGI is nice
-Much darker; death of Cliffjumper right away
-Two male kids seem alright
-Megatron returning
-Score

Cons

-Female kid seems annoying

Second episode was even better

Pros

-Blood of Unicorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Megatron injecting himself. The outcome should be exciting
-I like the Jack and Arcee relationship
-CliffJumper can never catch a break, haha

-How does the nerd understand Bumblebee? Oh well, guess I'll just have to except that
-Miko continues to annoying me

Rumor has it the Cliffjumper is coming back... Autobot apparently will travel back in time somehow and past Cliff comes with them because he finds out he dies otherwise.

I'm cool with this, CJ is great... I want him as a permanent Autobot.

I like him too, but I know Rock won't come back as the voice actor, also I kinda felt the death played a massive role that I want the character to stay dead.

Third episode was good. I love how evil Starscream really is.

Nathan Fillion should voice him. Add one more Firefly cast member to the show. Cliffs death was apparently rushed by the show... The originally planned on having him on the show more but I guess they were worried about CGI cost.

Oh... And Miko never gets better. :-\

Also, Season 4 confirmed as well as Prime: Beast Hunters... Which is rumored to be the search for the Dinobots.

Nathan Fillion should voice him. Add one more Firefly cast member to the show. Cliffs death was apparently rushed by the show... The originally planned on having him on the show more but I guess they were worried about CGI cost.

Oh... And Miko never gets better. :-\

Also, Season 4 confirmed as well as Prime: Beast Hunters... Which is rumored to be the search for the Dinobots.

At least this will get a forth season. I've had a bitter taste in my mouth since Animated was cancelled.

Ah, I wasn't a fan of Animated myself. Not big on the art design at all.

I like him too, but I know Rock won't come back as the voice actor, also I kinda felt the death played a massive role that I want the character to stay dead.

Third episode was good. I love how evil Starscream really is.

Prime's Starscream is the equivalent to "Daffy Duck". Though I am a fan of Daffy Duck, I don't like my Transformers treated in a Loony Tunes fashion.

I mean come on....he's the Decepticon's second in command. Yet the writers give him no respect what so ever. It's almost like they're purposely insulting our intelligence. Even a 10 year old would question why Megatron who is of sound mind would allow this weak bumbling idiot in his ranks. Especially knowing that he'd stab him in the back at any opportunity.

At least in G1, Bayformers and Animated. He was somewhat a physical threat. In Prime he's simply comic relief for writers who obviously hate's him.

Megatron explains very well WHY he allows Starscream in his ranks.

Big fan of this show. Never been a fan of the CGI animation, but it fits perfectly for the adtobots and decepticons(though all of the humans ook pretty idiotic) The storytelling is pretty great too. Excited for next episode.

Huge fan of this series. Right up there with the original...just wish they would leave earth more.

I'm no longer "hooked" to G1 though... I always thought the comics and whatnot were miles better than the G1 show.

Yesterday's cliffhanger episode was intense and well done but also very predicable, Dreadwing returning The Forge of Solus Prime to Optimus was a given as soon as he discovered what really happened to Skyquake under Starscream's command so killing him off was to be excepted as soon as Megs reinstated Starscream back into the Con ranks in the previous episode "Patch". I figured as soon as the kids returned, Megs would use them as his Ace in the hole if necessary against the Autobots. I'm kinda surprised Optimus didn't put that into consideration and have Ratchet bridge them to the base as soon as Team Prime headed off to Cybertron to keep them safe. But I guess the goal to finally restore Cybertron clouded Optimus's judgement and his promise to the kids.

either way I'll be watching the Marathon next week that leads directly into the season 2 finale "Our Darkest Hour"

Last edited:
out of the topic, but if Disney buys Hasbro, will they cancel Transformers Prime and other shows from the Hub? like they did with Spectacular Spiderman or they´ll just absorb the channel ans stay the same with different owners, because the next season for Transformers Prime is just 16 episodes,isn´t that wierd?

Season 3 trailer - The Decepticons meet Predaking the leader of the Predacons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhcpMhAgkyw

25z6xj6.jpg

When a fearsome new faction, the PREDACONS, emerge on Earth, OPTIMUS PRIME and the AUTOBOTS adapt with never before seen BEAST HUNTERS abilities to battle this all new enemy. TRANSFORMERS BEAST HUNTERS finds the AUTOBOTS facing off against both the DECEPTICONS and the dragon-like PREDACONS, an unprecedented new foe led by the spectacular PREDAKING character. BEAST HUNTERS is the touchstone for the TRANSFORMERS brand across all platforms in 2013 driven by the award winning "Transformers Prime" animated series which is produced by Hasbro Studios, airs on The HUB television network in the U.S. and is seen by kids and fans in 182 countries.

"BEAST HUNTERS invigorates the trendsetting TRANSFORMERS brand with a compelling new enemy for the AUTOBOTS in the PREDACON faction featuring incredible new beast-themed characters like PREDAKING," said John Frascotti, Chief Marketing Officer, Hasbro. "BEAST HUNTERS will be a major focus introducing innovative new entertainment and branded play experiences, delivering an exciting new era for millions of TRANSFORMERS fans around the world."

Optimus gets a new make-over in season 3 of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters
o6dvsl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"