Transformers Transformers - Score by Steve Jablonsky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I downloaded the rapidshare links that were referred to here earlier on this board. I downloaded from both links...and I have currently in the folder....82 songs...1.8 hours of music regarding the promotional score. None of the songs are the same...sooo...did I download both versions of the promo? I'm confused! Can someone help explain this?

Oh, and I have yet to listen to this playlist....but as I do...I'll let you know my thoughts!

Hello!

Here is my version of the Transformers trailer music, which some people have been looking for.

Sorry for the delay, but better late than never, right? :woot:

Have fun!

Michael

Hello!

Here is my version of the Transformers trailer music, which some people have been looking for.

Sorry for the delay, but better late than never, right? :woot:

Have fun!

Michael

Not bad. :up:

Did anyone else notice that the music at the end of tonight's episode of Chuck sounded a lot like the track "Bumblebee" on the TF score? :ninja:

Damn i miss this thread. PPl tied of listening to their score already? I never get tired of the Scorponok track.

Listen to it everyday, use my favorite tracks as ringtones on my cell-phone, i'm starting to think i may have OCD and this score is the cause. Still the best score in my collection. Hoping the full score is released, though, cause there are some tracks missing, even if you have the "promo" scores. Release that 2 CD Score NOW. :trans:

^The score is amazing for TF, it is a big helping factor in making the movie the awesome movie it is.

Does anyone know the name of the song, or the score track, that is playing when Sam and Mikela are in the old camaro running from the cop car? Right as they come out of the smoke, there is a wicked song playing and I cannot find it. I have both the soundtrack and the score, but can't seem to locate it.

Thanks.

It's by the Used, can't remember the name of it right now.

Thanks. I had the song, but it was so long of an instrumental in the movie, I figured it was scored.

Yeah I really like that song, it was perfect for that part in the movie.

i'm loving this score the only other jablonsky score that i favor over this is amityville

^His score for TF just fit the source material so well, especially the Autobot theme, I thought it was perfect.

I'm listening to arrival to earth. Love it. I love both TF soundtracks and the various soundtracks. :up:

Hey guys! First of all, I'd just like to say that I've been a long time lurker here at SHH due to not having much time available to post but have greatly enjoyed reading all the creative, knowledgable(sp?), and funny posts that you guys put up.

Anyways, I managed to snag a copy of the "Autobots Descend" theme as well as an assortment of themes from the movie entitled "All Spark" from another forum before the links expired.

All Spark Contains Music & Dialogue From:

* Optimus' Prologue/Opening Sequence
* The Retaliation Against Scorponok Sequence
* The Entire Autobots Arrival Sequence
* Sector 7 Meets Optimus & Co aka "I'd like you to meet my friend Optimus Prime"
* Freedom Is The Right Of All Sentient Beings/Autobots Rollout! Sequence
* Sam & Soldiers. Join Up With Autobots On Highway Enroute to Mission City

Playing Time: 9:46
Size: 22 MB

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ablq9u

The Autobots Descend Contains:

* Its rather obvious but this is basically the main chorus of the theme. I believe its the same as the HBO First Look credits music at the end of Part 3.

Playing Time: 0:31
Size: 1.22 MB

http://www.sendspace.com/file/63t7w6

Props to sean for ripping the music. Enjoy!
Hey do you still have this file?

Since before the official CD came out, the music for Transformers has been a much sought after item. First thing to appear was a 13 track promo wich latter expanded to 52 tracks, some of wich were also released in the official score CD. None of the main themes were present on these promos, except "Scorponok". Between this 52 track promo and the official CD you would have an almost complete score. Several packs containing this were released but, despite some edited material in place of suposedly unreleased material, nothing new was released since then, except for "Megatron Awakens (Unused Track)" wich was available at a Steve Jablonsky fan site since August. Since the begining i knew there was music that was unreleased, like the track used when Black out lands at SOCCENT or a few used as BGM in the featurettes in the bonus DVD. And finally, last monday i finally got the full score. And believe me, when i say full i mean FULL. All the previously released material is there plus a full 13 tracks of new material including demo versions and unused material., including the full 8m17s of "Arrival to Earth (Original Version)". For those who might get it and say there is still some score music missing from this release, there isn't. The music that is in the movie and not in this full released is mostly modified versions of these tracks. If you want it, just PM me as i don't know if direct links are allowed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"