Transformers Transformers - Score by Steve Jablonsky

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Sam by the Lake' is probably the worst song on the cd imo. I must say, i'm enjoying the Promo cd alot more that the official one because of obvious reasons......

'Sam by the Lake' is probably the worst song on the cd imo. I must say, i'm enjoying the Promo cd alot more that the official one because of obvious reasons......

Yeah, that one stands out as the most....odd of the selections on the disk.

I haven't unloaded my promo yet. I got too busy and haven't done it yet, but I'll take your word for it Hitman. :cwink:

Is the piece of music from the scene where Optimus rescues Sam and Mikaela from the Sector 7 van ("Taking the children was a bad move") on the score CD? If it is, what track is it on?

I know I may have missed it in a previous post and if I did, sorry. But could someone please tell me where I could find the promo CD that you all are talking about? Thanks

"Sam By The Lake" sounds like that akward marimba music played in romantic-comedy trailers.

This has nothing to do about the score itself, but I picked up Coheed and Cambria's new CD, and on their DVD, they did a song called "The Running Free" that was a 'runner-up' to be on the other Transformers CD...I would've actually liked the CD if that song was in it, Coheed and Cambria is one of my favorite bands...very much a conceptual band; reminds me of good music, like Zeppelin...

Is the piece of music from the scene where Optimus rescues Sam and Mikaela from the Sector 7 van ("Taking the children was a bad move") on the score CD? If it is, what track is it on?

It is not. If you can get the promo, be it the shorter 13 track version or the full 52 track version, it is the track called "Autobots to the Rescue".

I would like to get a hold of that fast skorponok music.
It isn't available neither in the promos or in the official score. What has been suggested and i have tried myself with some degree of success is to cut the relevant section of "Skorponok" and through the use of some software speed the tempo of it. I accelerated mine about 16% and it sounds just like in the movie. Of course this is not ideal but its something.

Could someone please post the Optimus and Bumblebee themes please.

Or at least direct me to where they are in the thread.

I appreciate the help.:yay:

I stopped listening to it... I just get too emotional over how epic it sounds

Well, I have now heard this score a trillion times(still not getting tired of it), and I must say that "Bumblebee" stands out as the ONE to remember....The piece maybe give a little bit of sorrow, but on the other hand, and most important of all, it gives me total peace of mind :)

Edit: anyone agrees?
Edit2: Sam at the lake, is really not that bad!

Well, I have now heard this score a trillion times(still not getting tired of it), and I must say that "Bumblebee" stands out as the ONE to remember....The piece maybe give a little bit of sorrow, but on the other hand, and most important of all, it gives me total peace of mind :)

I agree wholeheartedly!

It is my place of zen (yes, I just quoted the movie, so what? :p) and the Bee's theme...just wow, it blows me out of the water every time I listen to it.

Does anyone have the mp3 of the "Autobots" theme & "Arrival To Earth" theme? These 2 tracks were amazing especially the "Autobots" theme, I hope they don't change it for the sequel.

A featurette on the score is something that was sorely missing from the dvd release but then this movie will probably get an extended cut sometime in the near future.

Does anyone have the mp3 of the "Autobots" theme & "Arrival To Earth" theme? These 2 tracks were amazing especially the "Autobots" theme, I hope they don't change it for the sequel.

A featurette on the score is something that was sorely missing from the dvd release but then this movie will probably get an extended cut sometime in the near future.

I agree...they are perfect tracks.

As for the MP3s....nope. Sowwy. I just have the CD and in my iPod.

well I have.....Iam not sure I should post them though ! The last person who did one a favor in here was banned :(

Edit2: Sam at the lake, is really not that bad!

Response to edit2: Sam at the Lake isn't all that bad...it just doesn't seem to go with the rest of the score.

I agree, we seem to be on the same side in here on many things....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"