TV Shows renewed and cancelled list for 06-07 season

The Apatow Crew

New God
Reaction score
From Mike Duffy of The Detroit Free Press:

Shows returning:

ABC:

"According to Jim", "Boston Legal", "Desperate Housewives", "George Lopez", "Grey's Anatomy", and "Lost".

CBS:

All 3 "CSI" shows, "Cold Case", "Criminal Minds", "Ghost Whisperer", "How I Met Your Mother", "NCIS", "The New Adventures of Old Chistine", "Numbers", " The Unit", "Two and a Half Men", and "Without a Trace".

NBC:

"Crossing Jordan", "ER", "Las Vegas", all 3 Law and Order shows, "Medium", "My Name Is Earl" and "The Office".

Fox:

"House", "24", "American Dad", "Bones", "Family Guy", "King of the Hill", "Prision Break", "The O.C.", "American Idol", "The Simpsons", and "The War at Home".

CW:

"All of Us", "Everybody Hates Chris", "Gilmore Girls", "Girlfriends", "Smallville", and "Supernatural". (He didn't mention it but I think America's Next Top Supermodel is renewed for the network)

Shows Done or "on hiatus":

ABC:

"Alias", "Crumbs", "Emily's Reasons Why Not", "Hot Properties", "In Justice", "Jake in Progress", "Less Than Perfect", "Night Stalker", and "Rodney".

CBS:

"Courting Alex", "Still Standing", "Yes Dear", "Threshold".

NBC:

"E-Ring", "Four Kings", "Inconceivable", "Joey", "Surface", "Teachers", "Book of Daniel", "The West Wing", and "Will and Grace".

Fox:

"Arrested Development", "Head Cases", "Killer Insinct", "Kitchen Confidential", "Malcolm in the Middle", "Reunion", "Stacked", and "That 70's Show."

CW:

"7th Heaven", "Charmed", "Cuts", "Eve", "Just Legal", "Living with Fran", "Love Inc", "Related", "Sex, Love, and Secrets", "South Beach", "Twins", and "What I Like About You."

What Duffy describes as "Could go either way, in doubt":

ABC:

"Commander in Chief", "Freddie", "Hope and Faith", "Invasion", "Sons and Daughters", "The Evidence".

CBS:

"Close to Home", "Out of Practice", "The King of Queens".

NBC:

"Scrubs", "Heist" and "Conviction".

Fox:

"Free Ride", "The Bernie Mac Show", and "The Loop".

CW:

"Everwood", "Half and Half", "One on One", "One Tree Hill", "Reba", and "Veronica Mars".

Duffy says in his opinion Scrubs, Veronica Mars, Sons and Daughters, Everwood, and Commander in Chief, all deserved to be saved despite low ratings and gave info. where viewers can call and write to try and get them renewed.

He says the way things are going next season could be the last season for Bernie Mac, The OC, The West Wing, Invasion, and The Loop if (as listed)some of them even make it to next season as it is.

And in his opinion shows that should be canned if not years ago are According to Jim, Fear Factor, Hope and Faith, Wife Swap/Trading Spouses, and ER.

THEY BETTER NOT CANCEL VERONICA MARS! DAMIT!

J Alba's Lover said:
From Mike Duffy of The Detroit Free Press:

Shows returning:

ABC:

"According to Jim", "Boston Legal", "Desperate Housewives", "George Lopez", "Grey's Anatomy", and "Lost".

CBS:

All 3 "CSI" shows, "Cold Case", "Criminal Minds", "Ghost Whisperer", "How I Met Your Mother", "NCIS", "The New Adventures of Old Chistine", "Numbers", " The Unit", "Two and a Half Men", and "Without a Trace".

NBC:

"Crossing Jordan", "ER", "Las Vegas", all 3 Law and Order shows, "Medium", "My Name Is Earl" and "The Office".

Fox:

"House". "24", "American Dad", "Bones", "Family Guy", "King of the Hill", "Prision Break", "The O.C.", "American Idol", "The Simpsons", and "The War at Home".

CW:

"All of Us", "Everybody Hates Chris", "Gilmore Girls", "Girlfriends", "Smallville", and "Supernatural". (He didn't mention it but I think America's Next Top Supermodel is renewed for the network)

Shows Done or "on hiatus":

ABC:

"Alias", "Crumbs", "Emily's Reasons Why Not", "Hot Properties", "In Justice", "Jake in Progress", "Less Than Perfect", "Night Stalker", and "Rodney".

CBS:

"Courting Alex", "Still Standing", "Yes Dear", "Threshold".

NBC:

"E-Ring", "Four Kings", "Inconceivable", "Joey", "Surface", "Teachers", "Book of Daniel", "The West Wing", and "Will and Grace".

Fox:

"Arrested Development", "Head Cases", "Killer Insinct", "Kitchen Confidential", "Malcolm in the Middle", "Reunion", "Stacked", and "That 70's Show."

CW:

"7th Heaven", "Charmed", "Cuts", "Eve", "Just Legal", "Living with Fran", "Love Inc", "Related", "Sex, Love, and Secrets", "South Beach", "Twins", and "What I Like About You."

What Duffy describes as "Could go either way, in doubt":

ABC:

"Commander in Chief", "Freddie", "Hope and Faith", "Invasion", "Sons and Daughters", "The Evidence".

CBS:

"Close to Home", "Out of Practice", "The King of Queens".

NBC:

"Scrubs", "Heist" and "Conviction".

Fox:

"Free Ride", "The Bernie Mac Show", and "The Loop".

CW:

"Everwood", "Half and Half", "One on One", "One Tree Hill", "Reba", and "Veronica Mars".

Duffy says in his opinion Scrubs, Veronica Mars, Sons and Daughters, Everwood, and Commander in Chief, all deserved to be saved despite low ratings and gave info. where viewers can call and write to try and get them renewed.

He says the way things are going next season could be the last season for Bernie Mac, The OC, The West Wing, Invasion, and The Loop if (as listed)some of them even make it to next season as it is.

And in his opinion shows that should be canned if not years ago are According to Jim, Fear Factor, Hope and Faith, Wife Swap/Trading Spouses, and ER.

THEY BETTER NOT CANCEL VERONICA MARS! DAMIT!

I am happy with all the ones that I bolded coming back for a new season.

:)

I will be super pissed if Bernie Mac, The King of Queens, or Scrubs gets cancelled!

:( :mad:

I have a feeling that Veronica Mars, if it gets cancelled, will end up like Firefly for me. As in, I'll take no notice, and then a few years down the line borrow the DVDs, watch them, fall in love with the show, and be mad at myself for not watching the show when it was on the air.

Alot of those shows still on I wish were cancelled.

I really hope One Tree Hill doesnt get cancelled. I mean, no offense, but it is WAY better than The OC. There is also a huge fan base and it has won quite a few polls. Same with Veronica Mars. The CW would have to be fools not to keep it.

Scrubs is fine. If NBC cancels it, ABC will pick it up. They promised.

Dammit, I like Related!! Where else can I see a show about four Italian-American sisters, played by two hispanics, a jew, and a white chick!

What about What About Brian?

KenK said:
Dammit, I like Related!! Where else can I see a show about four Italian-American sisters, played by two hispanics, a jew, and a white chick!
don't worry i'm sure another show like that will pop upagain. and theres a chance it could come back.

Why is Arrested Development listed as coming back?
Why is Veronica Mars NOT listed as coming back, despite being mentioned in nearly every press release about the CW?

Bull****.

^^Well that sucks, it was one of the better mid season shows this season.

JLBats said:
Why is Veronica Mars NOT listed as coming back, despite being mentioned in nearly every press release about the CW?

Bull****.
it better come back. or i'm gonna go ape**** all over the CW!

J Alba's Lover said:
it better come back. or i'm gonna go ape**** all over the CW!

So will I:(

Heres what I got issues with. George Lopez is a fantastic show. Yet it never gets promoted. So why is ABC bringing it back? I thought they wanted to get rid of it?

zer00 said:
The War at Home is still on?:(
I know awesome isn't it. :) I love that show. I was afraid it'd get cancelled cause I like it.

JLBats said:

Bull****.
You read it backwards. AD is under the on hiatus/cancelled collumn and VM is under on shackey ground collumn.

lars573 said:
I know awesome isn't it. :) I love that show. I was afraid it'd get cancelled cause I like it.
yeah you like that show too? i thought i was the only one that did.

its not the kind of show i go around talking about, but one tree hill is a closet favorite of mine and i hope it makes it back another year!

Commander In Chief is also gone now, they've pulled it until after the May sweeps. The final three episodes will be shown sometime during the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"