TV Shows renewed and cancelled list for 06-07 season

I'm really gonna be pissed if One Tree Hill doesnt get picked up, especially with tonights finale. Some of the best cliffhangers i've ever seen.

I won't know what I will do if the shows I normally watch get cancelled.

Charmed that I usually watch on sunday's is going to have its series finally in a few weeks.

So that just leaves me with... The Family Guy, American Dad, My Name Is Earl, Possibly Invasion if it returns & Smallville. I've taken a liking to the new shows Free Ride & The Loop so I hope that they will return.

Abaddon said:
you watch american dad?

Yes at times it can be as funny as Family Guy.

yeah as funny as Family Guy this season,which isnt saying much.

<(o_o)> said:
Yes at times it can be as funny as Family Guy.

South Park OWNS family guy as of this season! they wiped the floor with FG's a$$! If you didn't catch the last few weeks including the two-parter where Cartman sets out to get family guy canceled, then you missed a solid hour of laughter!

LOUD_SILENT_MAN said:
What about What About Brian?
I watched a couple of episodes of this. After watching it I SO want Chuck Norris to kick Barry Watson in the crotch, then watch Keifer Sutherland as Jack Bauer drop kick him in the throat. Self intospective punk. Stop whining and get a life.

It's a sad day when a horrible show like George Lopez is easily renewed and a great show like Bernie Mac is on the brink of cancellation. If the CW had any sense, they'd pick this up and put it with Everybody hates Chris and Girlfriends for a Comedy block.

Do you have info on the FX network shows in paticular if 'Thief' is coming back?

Abaddon said:
You,sir.have poor taste.:down
No I have good taste. But I love low brow comedy and slapstick. And TV shows with characters that I don't hate. It's why I hate AD, and 24. And love Supernatural and Titus.

Supernatural
Malcom in the Middle
Scrubs

SHOULD ALL STAY...

The OC
Lost
Smallville

SHOULD ALL GO.. They've reached dead ends and run out their originality.

I hope Bernie Mac doesnt get cancelled cause it seemed like towards the end of this season it was getting a real resurgance in quality that I hadnt seen since season 3

A.J.Rimmer(BSC) said:
Supernatural
Malcom in the Middle
Scrubs

SHOULD ALL STAY...

The OC
Lost
Smallville

SHOULD ALL GO.. They've reached dead ends and run out their originality.

lol@ you wanting Lost to be cancelled but wanting Supernatural and Malcom to stay

sit down

Man Black Sitcoms is dying :(. Everybody Hates Chris is like all we got :(

Super_Ludacris said:
lol@ you wanting Lost to be cancelled but wanting Supernatural and Malcom to stay

sit down
hey supernatural is one of the wb's only good shows besides smallville.

Supernatural borrows too much its predecessors. Mainly Buffy and Angel.

Abaddon said:
Supernatural borrows too much its predecessors. Mainly Buffy and Angel.
they only had one episode about vampires. iy borrows more on folklore stuff. like the hookman, the wendigo, one episode was sorta like the creeper in thr form of a scarecrow. the plot was based on the woman in white legend. pus it also had its own take on the bloody mary story..

J Alba's Lover said:
they only had one episode about vampires. iy borrows more on folklore stuff. like the hookman, the wendigo, one episode was sorta like the creeper in thr form of a scarecrow. the plot was based on the woman in white legend. pus it also had its own take on the bloody mary story..

I don't mean the creatures.but the actually themes it explores and the way things are portrayed. It smells too Angelesque.

Your going to condem a show solely for it having a similar theme and execution to Angel? If anything that's reason enough to praise Supernatural. There are worse Whedon rip-offs out there (Ghostwhisperer).

the ghostwhisper is a rip of the short lived haunted starring michale fox as a cop who died but was brought back t olife and he sees dead people and he helps them finally find peace by finding out like who murdered them. it only aired 7 episodes.

lars573 said:
Your going to condem a show solely for it having a similar theme and execution to Angel? If anything that's reason enough to praise Supernatural. There are worse Whedon rip-offs out there (Ghostwhisperer).

Ghost Whisperer is more a rip-off of Medium,which is far better. And I'm not condemning the show,I just don't think its approach its very original. It comes off more like an imitation rather than an homage.

J Alba's Lover said:
the ghostwhisper is a rip of the short lived haunted starring michale fox as a cop who died but was brought back t olife and he sees dead people and he helps them finally find peace by finding out like who murdered them. it only aired 7 episodes.

Matthew Fox got lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"