The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

Waiting for the rest of the title.

Mega Man: The Movie starring Milla Jovovich. Directed by Paul W.S. Anderson.

An inappropriately sexy dystopian sci-fi film set in the future where evil robots controlled by the Wily Corporation enslave humanity. Roxy a double agent working for the Wily Corporation plans to help the federal government with Dr. Light by stealing secret intel from the company to shut down the robots with a computer virus. She is killed in a car chase by Wily's operatives and is revived by Dr. Light becoming an android.
I found it.

You guys are all missing the big picture.

Street Fighter and its expansive lore is right there.
View attachment 90016

Mortal Kombat is a real film franchise waiting to happen, but WB can't see the forest for the trees with what they have.

I’m surprised we haven’t heard any updates on that movie from the directors of Talk to Me. Last I remember, they were looking for writers before the writers’ strike happened last year

Guess it’s on the back burner for now.

Kane has a thing for tall women I see. :o
giphy.gif

But for real, WB is really doing it wrong with Mortal Kombat.

You easily have the mainline movies about the tournaments, then you have spinoffs about the Lin Kuei/Scorpion's clan, a prequel about how Edenia became Outworld, a story about the Great Kung Lao and how he got killed by Goro, just soooo many stories to tell.

But nah, they're focused on that Cole character.

But for real, WB is really doing it wrong with Mortal Kombat.

You easily have the mainline movies about the tournaments, then you have spinoffs about the Lin Kuei/Scorpion's clan, a prequel about how Edenia became Outworld, a story about the Great Kung Lao and how he got killed by Goro, just soooo many stories to tell.

But nah, they're focused on that Cole character.
This is why we need a Killer Instinct film - Microsoft

I'll say they did a good job casting Sienna Guillory as Jill because she legitimately looks like a video game character come to life.

b64df79a84a429d1fb4ce235adc156b66df049f4.gifv

0f699a12d356a56f7d271205450c244b4924af11.gifv

27d0cd2b8deb0c6530779d3a614eaf716096afa0.gifv
That's not Jill Valentine. :o
Seriously tho, Milla should've been Jill or Clarie from the get-go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"