TV Shows renewed and cancelled list for 06-07 season

Abaddon said:
Matthew Fox got lucky.
yeah thats what i was thinking, it was areally great show but upn nevr gave it shot. you know what else was a great show? special unit 2 it mixed horror and comedy really well.and stories everyones's affraid of ex. the boogieman.

Prognosticator said:
South Park OWNS family guy as of this season! they wiped the floor with FG's a$$! If you didn't catch the last few weeks including the two-parter where Cartman sets out to get family guy canceled, then you missed a solid hour of laughter!

I watch South Park all the time, but forgot to mention it. I would never miss it unless they were showing some old rerun or something like that.

I did sorta like Special Unit 2. It was Men In Black,but with monsters instead of aliens.

Prognosticator said:
South Park OWNS family guy as of this season! they wiped the floor with FG's a$$! If you didn't catch the last few weeks including the two-parter where Cartman sets out to get family guy canceled, then you missed a solid hour of laughter!

Your Nuts, Family Guy owns South Park by far, I saw that South Park and it wasn't that funny. I laughed twice, once when the bike exploded, and once with the long a$$ fight scene. it was really not that good other then those scenes.

bengali said:
Your Nuts, Family Guy owns South Park by far, I saw that South Park and it wasn't that funny. I laughed twice, once when the bike exploded, and once with the long a$$ fight scene. it was really not that good other then those scenes.

True indeed, but I guess some people prefer South Park. I prefer Family Guy and I havent really watched South Park in ages. But dudes saying the **** "Owns" it are probably like 13-16 year olds anyway so of course there gonna like South Park.

Super_Ludacris said:
Man Black Sitcoms is dying :(. Everybody Hates Chris is like all we got :(

All of Us and Girlfriends are coming back, and let's face it, those were most deserving of renewal compared to the rest of UPN's sitcom line-up, aside from Everybody Hates Chris.

-One on ONe had become the "Kyla Pratt Show", and had clearly run its course.

-Half and Half, never watched it regularly, but when I did, I had Rachel True's fine @$$ to oggle. That, I will truly miss.

-Eve, her cancellation just means she can finally get back in the studio and drop some hot fiyah!! Eve-olution was DA BOMB!!!

-Love, Inc. Holly Robinson-Peete needs to realize she's not enough of a draw on her own and pull a "John Stamos", i.e. latch on to an already successful series as a strong supporting character.

Like I said Black Sitcoms are dying. And Eve-olution was a whack album

Super_Ludacris said:
Like I said Black Sitcoms are dying. And Eve-olution was a whack album

Black Sitcoms need to be how they were i the 90's.

Martin, Steve Harvey, Wayans Bros., and Jamie Foxx were beast shows, but I hate the shows on now.

I love That 70s' Show but they needed to pull it off the air after Topher Grace and Ashton Kutcher decided to go. It's hard to watch nowaday. I absolutely HATE that idiot who replaced Topher's character. Ugh! :mad:

I'm also sad to see "Jake in Progress" go. I really thought Uncle Jesse was making a comeback. *insert sad Full House music here*

Warhammer said:
Black Sitcoms need to be how they were i the 90's.

Martin, Steve Harvey, Wayans Bros., and Jamie Foxx were beast shows, but I hate the shows on now.
yes the Wayans Bros was a great show. and the wb totally screwed it over when it becamethe wb network and itdidn't fit there format anymore. it never got a final episode.

Super_Ludacris said:
True indeed, but I guess some people prefer South Park. I prefer Family Guy and I havent really watched South Park in ages. But dudes saying the **** "Owns" it are probably like 13-16 year olds anyway so of course there gonna like South Park.

Sorry,Family Guy has been crap this season.:down

Maybe to you, I find it enjoyable. I'm not a hardcore follower of all these cartoon shows, I just watch them for entertainment *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"