• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Apocalypse Tye Sheridan is CYCLOPS - Part 1

If the sequel does indeed take place 10 years later, then there's no excuse for him not being a leader "yet".

That is IF we get a sequel with this cast :csad:. Numbers are dissappointing -- and as bad as X3 may have been, it made more money than the two previous movies, and even with that it didn't get a direct sequel, they went for prequels. Which makes the future after X:A uncertain for sure.

They went for prequels after X3 because they were cheaper to produce and who knows, creative reasons, they wanted to make origin films even before X3 was released especially a solo Wolverine film... but it also led to box-office downhill until DOFP.

If there's no sequel for this new cast, it would be for a different reason.

That is IF we get a sequel with this cast :csad:. Numbers are dissappointing -- and as bad as X3 may have been, it made more money than the two previous movies, and even with that it didn't get a direct sequel, they went for prequels. Which makes the future after X:A uncertain for sure.

I think if they do not make another with this cast, personally i still think they will but lets say for a moment they don't, they would be throwing away evan peters as quicksilver who has been a huge highlight of the last 2 movies and also throwing away a potential revisit of the phoenix because honestly i don't see them doing another version of that phoenix story with the OC as i think that would offer just as much fatigue with this franchise.

They would also leave an odd time gap where apocalypse ends with this team and the present has a completely different team, nothing is resolved like quicksilver and magneto for example

The problem is with the franchise and not the cast so its like leaving banana peels on the ground everywhere and then wondering why you keep slipping on banana pills ;p

lol... Would be cool if the title for the next film is X-Men: Evolution ... I know it was the title for one of the cartoon shows which some didn't like, but I kinda liked it but it doesn't mean that the film has to be exactly like the cartoon itself. So we'll see...

Now that sounds like a great title, also I thought Evolution did a great job with Scott/Jean, and I liked the slow burn they had plus no Scott/Jean/Logan love triangle. :yay:

Me too :) It would be a good way to explore Scott and Jean and among other characters like Psylocke...

and Uncanny X-Men could also work too. :)

no
the name of the film would be
"Uncanny"
subtitle an X-men film
not "Uncanny X-men"
idk what uncanny means i never looked it up and the word is jsut.... uncanny to me

either title could fit with [BLACKOUT]Sinister being the villain.[/BLACKOUT] I mean evolution/uncanny could mean the next stage of mutant evolution after all uncanny means beyond the ordinary/normal. :yay:

Cisco:

You do know that you could have posted all that you posted as one post...not one post after another, right? Just to warn you...

its ciscostudent561
68025509.jpg

sorry though, I just wanted to seperate the other posts from the title. I got carried away. I hope the mods dont ban me. SSH is all i got, if they did ban me id have to get carried away.

I didn't mean to attack you...I sure as hell don't want you to get banned by the mods. That's all. :)

Were all of your previous 1600± posts one sentencer per post too…?

... Um okay...

I think I'm going to hang out more in Jean's thread.

One last thing though, Tye was great. I probably said that already...but just wanted to throw it out there again. :up:

Enjoyed Cyclops event more on 2nd viewing. The did really well in the role by making Scott likeable and sympathetic but still a bit rough around the edges. Loved how involved he gets in the final battle also.

Enjoyed Cyclops event more on 2nd viewing. The did really well in the role by making Scott likeable and sympathetic but still a bit rough around the edges. Loved how involved he gets in the final battle also.

Agreed! He looks and acts perfect as young Scott. Also in other movies he is a tremendous actor. I expect great things for this young man!

No offense to James Marsden but Tye was a better Cyclops. I would see a movie just about him with Jean or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"