• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Apocalypse Olivia Munn IS Psylocke! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BryanSinger Excited to welcome @oliviamunn as Betsy Braddock! #Psylocke #XmenApocalypse

https://twitter.com/BryanSinger/status/587707838203428864

web_olivia_munn_0611-614x537.jpg

Maybe the artist isn't good at darwing liknesses of actors and just decided to draw the character as they see them. It's not an ugly face, it's just not Olivia's.

I'd rather to see her as teenager in 1983.
Keep Olivia Munn for a future x-men movie

So considering it is Olivia munn who could play a older munn in the future?

they are all different ages in this universe its just gonna have to be accepted, similar to X-Men: Evolution

if she makes it out of apocalypse alive we may see her again in another film with the young cast but i don't see her becoming a x-man though or them feeling any need to incorporate her with future X-Men

Last edited:
MAybe gong li, ziyi zhang, yunjim kim?! For a 50 year/60 year old version of course

Last edited:
I watched some clips of her from Newsroom and she can act! I hope this is not another January Jones or Halle Berry scenario and that majority of the fans will like her portrayal.

I'm curious to see, since she and Archangel seem to both be Horsemen, if they'll have any teases/nods to their relationship from the comics?

thing about alot of the relationships is there is only so much time they can put into characters in one movie so they either decide to put time into it or they abandon it to put time into other things more important

I dare say that there will be no reference to me in the movie. C'mon Betsy, mention me at least ONCE in the movie.

Please?

I'm your brother, for Pete's sake and you never call.

I don't think they have enough time to reference you. Maybe if she returns for a second film.

Captain Britain isn't even a mutant. I somehow don't think he's with Fox. I also doubt they're going to do anything related to a Caucasian woman stuck in an Asian body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"