Uh-Oh.....and I mean that

whats the population of britain?

04nbod said:
whats the population of britain?

60 milllion.

So at worst, one in twenty people could die.

Superman! Can you hear me, Superman?!

no. at worst one in twenty people could die before they run out of body bags.

:csad:

You do realize the Avain Flu can be contracted by being near an infected bird. Just like you can catch a cold/flu by being around someone with a cold/flu. So its a little more tricky, than eating and/or screwing birds.

By the way, :dry: :csad: :dry: :csad:

at least i ve seen x3 and all the star wars movies i can die happy. forget superman... spongebob- iknow i haven't always believed...

Direct contact with infected poultry, or surfaces and objects contaminated by their faeces, is presently considered the main route of human infection. To date, most human cases have occurred in rural or periurban areas where many households keep small poultry flocks, which often roam freely, sometimes entering homes or sharing outdoor areas where children play. As infected birds shed large quantities of virus in their faeces, opportunities for exposure to infected droppings or to environments contaminated by the virus are abundant under such conditions. Moreover, because many households in Asia depend on poultry for income and food, many families sell or slaughter and consume birds when signs of illness appear in a flock, and this practice has proved difficult to change. Exposure is considered most likely during slaughter, defeathering, butchering, and preparation of poultry for cooking.

Though rare, instances of limited human-to-human transmission of H5N1 and other avian influenza viruses have occurred in association with outbreaks in poultry and should not be a cause for alarm.

See? :)
No cause for alarm.:up:

They said worse things about the MRSA superbug, and did that kill a twentieth of the population? There is really nothing to worry about, the media is just diverting attention away from the serious issues of society

04nbod said:
at least i ve seen x3 and all the star wars movies i can die happy. forget superman... spongebob- iknow i haven't always believed...

how about spider-man 3!!!?!? :wow:

holy ****... i've decided if worst comes to worst- stock pile on food, and seal my family in my house

you don't get it. the only cases SO FAR have been people rubbing their arses against birds but if one of them has the flu and it mutates with it, it will spread like flu. ho manu people will have flu this winter? we need to get through winter and then see whats going to happen

More people dead = more employment opportunities for me, so I'm not worried.

I'm immortal and cannot die.

What??

*goes and hides*

Anyway......didn't see this on the news today? So a link or its fake lol.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Is that what you screamed while huddled on the ground being pummelled by your nephew?

Hence, I still live.

I tried to fix that "as" but some dude came in with a delivery and then the freaking Hype was sitting there eating it's own ear wax going "DUUuuuuuUUUH, Gee Tennessee, what'th a "Therver"? :huh:

BadgerPhil said:
You do realize the Avain Flu can be contracted by being near an infected bird. Just like you can catch a cold/flu by being around someone with a cold/flu. So its a little more tricky, than eating and/or screwing birds.

It's hard for people to contract it from birds. Although most of those that have, died, we can only pray that it stays in that form. When it spreads from human to human, which it apparently hasn't done yet, then it's red alert time.

There are major worldwide flu epidemics every century. In 1918, 50-100 million people died in 18 months.

Bastila said:
What??

*goes and hides*

Anyway......didn't see this on the news today? So a link or its fake lol.

theres a link to the times on the first page- it talks about mass body pyres because there is no time to bury them and morgues being full- like the plague

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"