Vanessa Kirby is Sue Storm/The Invisible Woman

Margot Robbie would be perfect as Sue.

of the names in the currently "rumored" cast, she does seems like the best fit... but, like almost to perfectly, it's a very generic/ obvious casting (where the other castings are less obvious picks) which makes me a little suspect of it

Last edited:
of the names in the currently "rumored" cast, she does seems like the best fit... but, like almost to perfectly, it's a very generic/ obvious casting (where the other castings are less obvious picks) which makes me a little suspect of it

Margot Robbie or Jodie Comer?

^tho, I was replying too a post about Margot... I mean both could kinda fit what I was saying

Jodie is a sightly less conventional of a pick, I guess
(where it'd be a little more believable and not as "fan-casty")

I guess Margot is officially done playing Harley (at least for now), especially with Lady Gaga playing the role in Joker DeuX and the upcoming DC reboot not retaining most DCEU actors.

just saying, is it really just a coincidences that Margot happens to be up for an iconic blonde comic book hero, while she has a movie out as the iconic blonde Barbie character...

just saying, is it really just a coincidences that Margot happens to be up for an iconic blonde comic book hero, while she has a movie out as the iconic blonde Barbie character...
Josh Trank wanted her for Fant4stic.

And its not unusual for actors who are in tentpole films to get an offer so soon, for a role in upcoming tentpole films. Vin Diesel for Guardians, Jennifer Lawrence in more X-Men, Chris Pratt in Jurassic Park, Robert Downey Jr. in Sherlock Holmes, Jason Mamoa/Brie Larson in Fast X, Zendaya in Dune and Charlize Theron in Doctor Strange to name a few.

It is.

Last edited:
Josh Trank wanted her for Fant4stic.

And its not unusual for actors who are in tentpole films to get an offer so soon, for a role in upcoming tentpole films. Vin Diesel for Guardians, Jennifer Lawrence in more X-Men, Chris Pratt in Jurassic Park, Robert Downey Jr. in Sherlock Holmes, Jason Mamoa/Brie Larson in Fast X, Zendaya in Dune and Charlize Theron in Doctor Strange to name a few.
Wasn't suggesting it doesn't happen just that it can come across kinda generic an uninspiring

Wasn't suggesting it doesn't happen just that it can come across kinda generic an uninspiring
Not really, when the actor they cast could bring in more buzz/more money to the film. Some people will see it as stunt casting but Margot Robbie does look the part and she is not a bad actress. The big plus is she was offered to play the character before she became a famous movie star. And not a lot of actresses could they say that, ten years ago that they were asked to play Sue.

^just saying felt a little like....
"hey, we need someone 4 Sue Storm..."
"Let's see Sue is blonde an attractive"
{Barbie: Movie trailer comes on in background}
upload_2023-6-14_12-56-10.png
"... Attractive Blonde right there"

lol

Last edited:
Margot Robbie would be my favourite choice as Sue…but she might be too big for the franchise.
Vanessa Kirby would be ok.

Now that Kirby seems to be Sue. I have a gut feeling Jodie Comer will be cast as MCU Jean Grey

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"