Venom Venom: The Last Dance

Well, might as well end Sony's Spider-Man Universe there! :venom:

Given Sony's track record, it wouldn't surprised me if they announce a Venom 4, but good that they confirmed it.

Crazy that, at least as of now, Venom hasn't fought Spider-Man. The Sony universe hasn't exactly been going on long, but Venom has been the anchor so far. So what do you do when Venom ends? Of course Sony can keep finding other characters to mine, in addition to the animated stuff. But are they going to try and do more merging and mixing, like with Vulture ending up in the Sony universe?

Venom should at least appear in Secret Wars.

I hope Morbius and Madame Web bombing made Sony rethink things and just cooperate with Marvel Studios full time with their Marvel live action movies. They could potentially do a Spider-Woman trilogy and Miles Morales trilogy with Marvel Studios, for the next several years, with much better results. Instead of trying to launch several films/franchises on their own and just flop again and again.

Also those Multiverse Spider-Man animated films won't last forever.

Crazy that, at least as of now, Venom hasn't fought Spider-Man. The Sony universe hasn't exactly been going on long, but Venom has been the anchor so far. So what do you do when Venom ends? Of course Sony can keep finding other characters to mine, in addition to the animated stuff. But are they going to try and do more merging and mixing, like with Vulture ending up in the Sony universe?
They had the perfect opportunity in No Way Home. They absolutely could have had Venom join in on the fun at the Statue of Liberty fight at the end, which seemed like what the post credits tease at the end of Venom 2 was trying to set up. For reasons unknown, all we got was a stinger with Tom Hardy getting a rundown of the MCU from Dani Rojas before being teleported back to his universe.

They had the perfect opportunity in No Way Home. They absolutely could have had Venom join in on the fun at the Statue of Liberty fight at the end, which seemed like what the post credits tease at the end of Venom 2 was trying to set up. For reasons unknown, all we got was a stinger with Tom Hardy getting a rundown of the MCU from Dani Rojas before being teleported back to his universe.
There is absolutely no reason why Venom wasn't part of the group of villains. Then Sony would at least have a proper Sinister Six!

Tom Hardy haven't fought any of the 3 Spider-Men, that's why he was obviously not included.

And they weren't going to add Topher Grace into the mix, when Sony was(still is) doing Venom movies with another actor.

Imo, they should have included Rhino as the 6th even though he barely interacted with Andrew,they still fought and we would have seen a bigger fight scene between them, plus the numbers of villains, from Webb era and Raimi era would have been the same.

There is absolutely no reason why Venom wasn't part of the group of villains. Then Sony would at least have a proper Sinister Six!
Tom Hardy haven't fought any of the 3 Spider-Men, that's why he was obviously not included.
Given that Hardy's Venom is more of a good guy so to speak, who's to say that he would have tried to fight any of them? Maybe they could have played a little bit with the hivemind aspect of it where the Hardy symbiote would have the memories of the Spider-Man 3 symbiote but personally I thought it'd have been a fun idea for him to show up at the Statue of Liberty to help the Spider-Men only for Tobey's Spidey to start wailing on him due to his experience with the symbiote in his universe. Fan service? Of course, but it would only be yet another drop in the bucket as far as that went in NWH.

There should be a dance scene like in Joker: Folie À Deux.

And they need to include that Donna Summer song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"