Vertigo Mob Drama The Kitchen

Nice. Thanks.

Good for Haddish for getting her dramatic "wings" early.

Looks pretty good.

They laid in on thick with the "we're women" thing. But it looked good. I'll check it out

Nice poster

wV4gq12.jpg

Of what little I read if the comic, it was definitely not a comedy.

Wait... this isn't a comedy?
Since Day 1 when the movie was announced, and based on the source material, that it wouldn't be a comedy. I guess people really can't see beyond the McCarthy/Haddish duo.

Since Day 1 when the movie was announced, and based on the source material, that it wouldn't be a comedy. I guess people really can't see beyond the McCarthy/Haddish duo.
I didn't see the announcement, but yeah because of McCarthy and Haddish I didn't know which way this would go.
And source material doesn't matter much. Look a RED. It was a serious comic and then they turned it into an action comedy

It’ll be weird in the future seeing the “DC Black Label” logo on films like this one.

ugh, weare so close! cant wait to watch it

The Kitchen (2019)

Ouch... Don't know how you could screw up a pretty straightforward comic book.

I guess Ms. Berloff won't be getting any directing gig anytime soon. :o

Yikes.

I was really expecting this to be a solid film.

I still really want to see it. Most of the critics I disagree with the most also hated this film, which means I’ll probably like it. I want it to be good.

Just got done watching this movie and honestly not bad lol. I mean it’s not fantastic but it’s a decent crime drama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"