Villain/s of the Shang-Chi?

I wonder what are the chances of Shang Chi encountering Taskmaster and having to fight him. That could be a pretty difficult fight if Taskmaster keeps learning all these new styles off Shang Chi. But can he actually learn and copy something that has no style and is full of unpredictability like Jeet Kune Do? How can Taskmaster internalise that pattern when there is no pattern?

I wouldn't mind seeing villains like M'Nai , Razor Fist make appearance as Henchman for the Mandarin.

Last edited:
I wonder what are the chances of Shang Chi encountering Taskmaster and having to fight him. That could be a pretty difficult fight if Taskmaster keeps learning all these new styles off Shang Chi. But can he actually learn and copy something that has no style and is full of unpredictability like Jeet Kune Do? How can Taskmaster internalise that pattern when there is no pattern?

A bigger issue is "How can Taskmaster match someone's chi enhanced attributes when he has no mystic kung fu enlightenment whatsoever?" Matching physical movements against Shang-Chi would be about as helpful as matching them against Spider-man, and for the same reason.

I wouldn't mind seeing villains like M'Nai , Razor Fist make appearance as Henchman for the Mandarin.

Yeah definitely want to see Razorfist.

Razorfists name reminds me of Taserface haha. But I also want to see him

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"