Villains we need to see in this Batman solo franchise

Clock King works in an obvious race against time plot, it would be a lot more action oriented for a sequel but I don't know conceivably how long you could keep that interesting. Whenever Warner makes that live-action Batman show though (maybe one day) he would be a cool two-part Episode

Wonder why both the 66 series and B:TAS used the "Clock King" name when Robin had battle a villain called "The Clock" in 4 issues of STAR SPANGLED COMICS #70, 74, 79, and 97.

latest

latest

I guess Sawyer lacks imagination just like all of us!

That’s ok, it’s hard to be creative with silly throwaway characters when you’re trying to bring some emotional depth and a little bit of reality into the mix. And I know that sounds like a snarky comment but many villains are flavour of the week. Fun and stupid. Like Nic Cage suggesting Egghead. He could be trolling but I think I’d rather see Cage play Hugo Strange. Nobody has the guts to offer him the role though. Not even Reeves. But he’d say yes in a heartbeat and would rock that Bat suit and do very strange things to those mannequins man.

I had been iffy about the idea of Ra’s Al Ghul/Talia/the League of Assassins in this take on Batman, considering how prominent they were in Nolan’s trilogy, but thinking about how different the relationship is between those two in the comics vs. those movies, it might actually be interesting to see a version where Bruce isn’t his former pupil, but the “Detective” that Ra’s develops a certain admiration for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"