Post-TBM: What Do You Want To See Next In The Reeves Batman Trilogy?(Potential Spoilers Ahead)

I'd love it personally but in this day and age I'm not sure if studios and further extension the scoopers/leakers would allow the actual mystery to Make it up to the films release.
maybe release different endings like Clue did back in the day, it probabbly won't happen but it would be pretty cool

If we go full on, just a pitch of ideas:

Arkham series : A bunch of criminals all being freaks are studied by Hugo Strange, who noticed that they all come from Batman existence, they are all obsessed with him. Maybe you could introduce Harley at some point as his assistant and even Vicky Vale who suspect wrong treatments from Arkham. They could all tell each episode the way they ecountered the Bat. The series would evolve as Hugo becomes obsessed with Batman himself and maybe a few inmates escaping.

Penguin series : Oz takes Falcone's club and first men reign and try to fight against some past enemies and newer enemies as the flood is being taking care of by Wayne Enterprise. Also, since it's gonna be a gangster story, you could include Black Mask, Zasz even Mad Hatter in this or other not so popular criminal from the comics that can be grounded. It has to end with Oz winning the battle and accepting his surname Penguin, tweaking it as Emperor Penguin.

The Batman sequel : I have no ****ing idea.

Dent being Bruce's only friend from university? Not believing in Batman but believing in law so he goes up against Emperor penguin. He could help Bruce get his playboy persona.

Catwoman has to come back with something including Bruce Wayne and he plays it like a playboy so she hates him.

Gordon and Batman on a serial killer who's killing mob members with a freeze gun.

Underneath it all, a new gang of freaks are being created slowly, all ex inmates from Arkham arrested by the Bat, they take advantages on the war of crimes.

Penguin is arrested by Dent and is responsible for his scarring during the trial!

Bruce has to stop Freeze before he does something inevitable. Freeze has to become good in the end, that's the whole point of this character! Maybe he helps Batman in some ways.

Third film : Batman against a gang of freaks he created. Joker being the guy behind the curtains. Court of owls being the one benefiting from it all. He could be trapped in Arkham in the final act.

Here’s what I’d want:

Arkham series: Fleshing out the backstories of villains. Each episode akin to the Joker movie, building them up for the sequel.

Penguin series: Showing Oz’s rise to power and moral descent, building him up for the final film where he plays a key role.

Sequel:
-Bruce investigates the mystery of Hush, only to discover that the man under the bandages is not Nashton/Elliot as suspected, but Bruce Wayne, and tragically Gordon has him thrown in Arkham.
-A deep dive into Bruce’s neglect of his own mental illness (Think Black Swan, Birdman , Joker etc) and lack of healthy communication/openness (like how he never tells Gordon anything about himself).
-Gordon figures out that Hush was Clayface (an actor using deepfake technology or something, hired by Joker or Strange), and together with Catwoman help break out Bruce before he’s to be euthanised.

Threequel:
-All about the fear of loss, fear of loss of control, and grey morality (think Prisoners) with Freeze trying to save his wife, but killing only criminals to do so (going after the Court of Owls, who he works for as their lead cryogenics scientist). Maybe Bruce sympathises and contemplates letting Freeze do what he has to do, with the seemingly ubiquitous nature of the Court feeding into Bruce’s paranoia of the safety of his new family of Selina, Alfred, and young Dick Grayson (whose origins are tied to the Court).
-Bruce ends up bending his rules, coming to Penguin and the mob (and/or the Arkham inmates) for aid in an all out war against the Court, but in the end decides to turn himself into the police for what he did (also penance for his father turning to Falcone).
-Bruce learns to let go by letting Gotham and his family continue on without his protection/control, agreeing to let Alfred train Dick and take over as he serves time.

They likely wouldn't do a Penguin and Arkham series if they didn't plan to use them somehow later on. They will almost certainly do a mob VS freak mob thing in the sequel. Set in the aftermath of Zero Year/No Man's Land. I don't think we'll see a No Man's Land take on film, exactly.

You'll see mobs/freaks picking up the pieces from what happened in THE BATMAN. I can see either some version of the war of jokes and riddles, or bits of Dark Victory with Hush, the introduction of Robin and Harvey Dent.

Dent would become Two Face in his second film, the third movie, which would probably have elements of The Killing Joke and some of the more modern homages/continuations of it. Unless they do Court of Owls in the third film. I don't see them doing it in the second.

I really want to see if they can do Robin. And here’s a brief way I think they could do it:

- Batman witnessed Dick Grayson’s parents death and captured Tony Zucco some time before The Batman itself, and this has left an impression on Dick that Batman’s later heroic have only encouraged. Because his foster home got flooded, Dick is already running around Gotham at 14-15 after the flooding, and using his acrobatic skills and some lessons learned the hard way to sabotage and rob Penguin and others of their cash, and immediately dispersing it to people with greater need. Emulating how Batman’s own symbol is becoming a hopeful one, he’s been tagging his exploits with an “R” for Robin Hood. Bruce will eventually track him down and try his best to dissuade him, and end up finding Dick so stubborn and successful he ends up making him an apprentice with his own armor so that he’s at least not in as much danger as he was originally, with an emphasis on Dick picking off targets distracted by Batman’s usual juggernaut approach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"