No Way Home Post-NWH: What Do You Want To See In The Next Trilogy?(Potential Spoilers Ahead)

I was watching Iron Fist season 1 last week and then watched Civil War yesterday. Something caught my eye that could be really interesting. Peter said in CW that he's had his powers for 6 months. If I'm not mistaken, CW takes place in August 2016. Backtrack 6 months and you have February/March 2016. I believe that's around the time Iron Fist takes place.

In one of the episodes of Iron Fist, the Hand extends an invitation to the Bride Of Nine Spiders, who's conducting experiments on Spider's in her lab. Thought that could be a really cool connection if they go that route of Peter getting bit by one of these spiders to tell his origin story.

With Wilson Fisk having dealt with Madam Gao, they could tie a lot of this together to make an awesome street level film that brings in the Defenders. Thoughts?

Spider-Man 4 - Black suit Spidey introduced as the symbiote preys on Peter's isolation and grief, MJ and him re-unite, she helps him reject the symbiote.

Spider-Man 5 - Team-up with Human Torch and the start of Johnny's rivalry/friendship with both Peter and Spidey. Rivalry with Spidey over superhero stuff, rivalry with Peter over MJ's affection.

Spider-Man 6 - Passing of the torch to Miles, massive Spider-Verse event.

I like for all 3 films

I was watching Iron Fist season 1 last week and then watched Civil War yesterday. Something caught my eye that could be really interesting. Peter said in CW that he's had his powers for 6 months. If I'm not mistaken, CW takes place in August 2016. Backtrack 6 months and you have February/March 2016. I believe that's around the time Iron Fist takes place.

In one of the episodes of Iron Fist, the Hand extends an invitation to the Bride Of Nine Spiders, who's conducting experiments on Spider's in her lab. Thought that could be a really cool connection if they go that route of Peter getting bit by one of these spiders to tell his origin story.

With Wilson Fisk having dealt with Madam Gao, they could tie a lot of this together to make an awesome street level film that brings in the Defenders. Thoughts?
According to the timeline, the bulk of Civil War takes place in Spring 2016 (so like March-May). So 6 months prior would be September-November. So Peter would have already had his powers by the time Iron Fist starts. But that's not say a spider couldn't have come from her lab. She probably would have been doing that stuff for years. Would be cool but dunno if they'll ever go into the origin (especially the show formely known as Freshman Year was supposed to cover that).

According to the timeline, the bulk of Civil War takes place in Spring 2016 (so like March-May). So 6 months prior would be September-November. So Peter would have already had his powers by the time Iron Fist starts. But that's not say a spider couldn't have come from her lab. She probably would have been doing that stuff for years. Would be cool but dunno if they'll ever go into the origin (especially the show formely known as Freshman Year was supposed to cover that).

Interesting. I was under the impression that CW took place in August because Spider-Man homecoming takes place in October(usually when Homecoming dances are) It said in the beginning of the movie that it was 2 months later. Of course this is a fictional movie and they could have it whenever they want.

I try not to let the timeline bother me as I have my own way of watching things and where they take place.

Interesting. I was under the impression that CW took place in August because Spider-Man homecoming takes place in October(usually when Homecoming dances are) It said in the beginning of the movie that it was 2 months later. Of course this is a fictional movie and they could have it whenever they want.

I try not to let the timeline bother me as I have my own way of watching things and where they take place.
In the timeline book it shows after the Cap/Iron Man fight there's a timeskip. The last scene with Tony and Rhodey at the Avengers compund takes place in late summer (so basically August). So Homecoming taking place 2 months later in October still lines up.

In the timeline book it shows after the Cap/Iron Man fight there's a timeskip. The last scene with Tony and Rhodey at the Avengers compund takes place in late summer (so basically August). So Homecoming taking place 2 months later in October still lines up.

Gotcha. Yeah I haven't bought the timeline book yet. Did hear there's some cool stuff in it.

The Spiderman Saga : 2002-2021 , returns to theaters, this April

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"