Transformers Vote for who you want in the sequel!

Soundwave as a communications truck, definately. And he's gotta have Ravage, Lazerbeak, and Rumble along with him. And he MUST have the iconic voice, PLZ!

Soundwave_Wallpaper_by_timshinn73.jpg

The concepts for Arcee were pretty cool, but personally I'd rather see her as a car. Specifically, I think she should be a 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder. It's got a very sexy feminine quality about it, and I think TF could use a few foreign cars.

07EclipseSpyder_02.jpg

Also, Hound would be cool to have in there. He should be a Jeep Hurricane.

103696_00mg.jpg

Also, Thundercracker and Skywarp should be in there to give Starscream some support. They should be different jets though. Like the ones below, for example.

F117

F117.jpg

F/A 18 Hornet (because the Navy has jets too, you know!)

AIR_F-18C_Hornet_lg.jpg

Soundwave as a communications truck, definately. And he's gotta have Ravage, Lazerbeak, and Rumble along with him. And he MUST have the iconic voice, PLZ!
He'll have the voice

Soundwave_Wallpaper_by_timshinn73.jpg

:wow::up:Someone needs to get this to Bay and Co., quick!

I like the ones on the last page myself
something about him bugs me but I don't know what

Hey guys here's a question:

Do you want Soundwave to talk like in the cartoon in a monotone kind of way or do you want him to have an attitude?

IMO he you should have a kick ass attitude, very loyal to Megs. Either that or be very silent and only speak when he's oredered to, but doesn't hesitate to speeak his mind if someone is talking crap about Megs. I imagine feuding with SS a LOT.

^^ tidal wave would be crazy!...but in the good way. reminds me of the armada ps2 game where you had to fight him. it was insane! if there's gonna be water-based decepticon vehicles, then the autobots need them too! i forgot his name from the autobots. was it seaspray or something?

Wouldn't mind seeing Seaspray in there.

I would love to have the Junkions[YT]ABGOXvERUiA[/YT]

the next movie should definitely expand the vehicle variety. first movie we had:

autobots
-truck cab (OP)
- muscle car (BB)
-sporty-ish car (jazz)
- emergency vehicle (ratchet)
- heavy duty pick up truck (ironhide)

decpeticons
-cybertronian jet (Megatron)
-chopper (not the bike) (blackout)
-military jet (SS)
-tank (bonecrusher..right?)
-police car (barricade)

i wont add frenzy and scorponok since they dont transform into vehicles. we should see motorcycles (arcee), aquatic vehicles (seaspray), and i cant think of other different vehicles that aren't cars. I think additions of these kind of vehicles can bring us cooler fighting enviroments for TF 2

the next movie should definitely expand the vehicle variety. first movie we had:

autobots
-truck cab (OP)
- muscle car (BB)
-sporty-ish car (jazz)
- emergency vehicle (ratchet)
- heavy duty pick up truck (ironhide)

decpeticons
-cybertronian jet (Megatron)
-chopper (not the bike) (blackout)
-military jet (SS)
-tank (bonecrusher..right?)
-police car (barricade)

i wont add frenzy and scorponok since they dont transform into vehicles. we should see motorcycles (arcee), aquatic vehicles (seaspray), and i cant think of other different vehicles that aren't cars. I think additions of these kind of vehicles can bring us cooler fighting enviroments for TF 2

Soundwave,Shockwave and the return of Megetron,Barricade and Starscream.
Also Jetfire,Ultra Maguas,Arcee and Hot Rod.

I dont really want hot rod cause then I'll have a fear that they'll kill Optimus again

Nah, they wont. I'm sure.

For the Decepticons i want in the sequel are:
-Megatron (not Galvatron, save it for the third)
-Starscream
-Barricade
-Scorponok
-Soundwave (with minions: ravage, lazerbeak, maybe rumble)
-The Real Devastator? (I'm still not sure if they should save him for the third, but i would sure as hell would like to see it)
-other decepticons: like 3 or more

Autobots:
-Optimus Prime
-Bumblebee
-Ironhide
-Ratchet
-Prowl
-Jetfire- explorin his friendship with SS
-Arcee
-Sunstreaker and Sideswipe (gotta have em both!!!)
-Maybe's: Hound, Wheeljack, Mirage
-NO HOTROD- too much like BB. I don't know how he would fit.
-NO GRIMLOCK or DINOBOTS- as much as i love these guys it would just look totally cheesy onscreen, plus it'll take away from the Robots in Disguise aspect. If they're gonna be in future films i hope they're not dinos.

Writing this i realized my lack of knowledge of the decepticons lol.
:ninja:

I'd rather see Megatron just stay Megatron. If he's killed and brought back to life, even if he's upgraded, he's still Megatron. Do people change their names when they get new cars, gadgets or computers? No, that would be ******ed silly. So what would be the purpose in Megatron changing his name?

Oh yeah... to sell more toys.

I dont really want hot rod cause then I'll have a fear that they'll kill Optimus again

That's just ONE story in ONE version of Transformers lore. Just because Hot Rod might be around doesn't mean Optimus HAS to die...stories can be told in different ways ya know?

Hot Rod could be an autobot who (like Jazz...who is gone :() is interested more in Earth's culture - and someone who looks up to Prime immensely.

I would like to see Devastator.
he would be an awesome final villain.

hot rod can be one of the disposable autobots
cause once he dies the fanboys will cheer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"