Vulture's Wings for Spider-Man 3 Were Built Before Venom's Involvement

Big Al

Allosaur Hell
Reaction score
Remember when Vulture was to be the main villain of Spider-Man 3 and Ben Kingsley was nearly cast as the character? Well they even built wings for Vulture that were fully functional!

SPIDER-MAN 3 VULTURE PROTOTYPE WINGS FOR BEN KINGSLEY

It gives us a good summary of Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 3, which I hope gets released as a comic or the script just gets put out on the internet. Imagine all the time and money that was wasted once Avi Arad forced Venom into this.

I love this design. Maybe that is the thing they took for inspiration in designing Vulture wings in Web of Shadows, which is my favorite design for those tools.

I love this design. Maybe that is the thing they took for inspiration in designing Vulture wings in Web of Shadows, which is my favorite design for those tools.
I agree 100% in fact, I prefer this design over his wings in Homecoming because those wings lacked details and it just looked like a guy with a ship on his back.

I agree 100% in fact, I prefer this design over his wings in Homecoming because those wings lacked details and it just looked like a guy with a ship on his back.
I'll call his wings a couple of drones attached to his back.

Pretty much, here's hoping he gets better looking wings if he comes back in a sequel.
I'm with ya, and hope they don't have an explosive core that should have blown up years ago.

I'm with ya, and hope they don't have an explosive core that should have blown up years ago.
Exactly, the wings/drones were so impractical that they looked like they would self destruct at any given moment. I guess Chitauri technology is nowhere near as good as human technology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"